Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Andrewjm

UDFA
Name
Andrew
So I know we’ve got the Giants on docket, and they certainly won’t be a push over. That being said, I live in Houston, and this Texans offense scares me. The days of them having ineptitude at the quarterback position is over. I don’t quite understand how Watson does what he does, but he’s doing it, and looking unstoppable. Really want to see how Wade schemes our guys for them next week.

Maybe it was just yesterday’s game being extremely unique, in that both teams were completing deep balls to guys in coverage, with it working more times than not. I dunno. But that Texans offense is averaging over 30 by now, and I hope Fuller and Hopkins don’t give us fits.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So I know we’ve got the Giants on docket, and they certainly won’t be a push over. That being said, I live in Houston, and this Texans offense scares me. The days of them having ineptitude at the quarterback position is over. I don’t quite understand how Watson does what he does, but he’s doing it, and looking unstoppable. Really want to see how Wade schemes our guys for them next week.

Maybe it was just yesterday’s game being extremely unique, in that both teams were completing deep balls to guys in coverage, with it working more times than not. I dunno. But that Texans offense is averaging over 30 by now, and I hope Fuller and Hopkins don’t give us fits.
Our run game alone will keep the Texans "O" of the Field! They could stop the Hag's Pass attack, they won't stop ours!

Scirca

Rookie
WE WILL BLOW THEM OUT! This is a super-bowl contending team, I don't care what anyone says. We are more complete than any team in the league and once we blow out the Eagles we will be super bowl favorites, mark my words.

BeefJurky

Rookie
I don't know what to make of Watson. He's blowing my mind.
Seriously, think about this:
  • He looks almost better against NFL teams than he did at Clemson against college teams
  • Playing like a top 5 QB and has been for about 6 weeks now
  • Blowing the doors off of even elite secondaries like Seattle
  • On pace to shatter almost every rookie QB record
  • He's not relying on his mobility like RG3 did. He's beating teams primarily in the air.

Like, he's gotta come back to Earth at some point right?
I keep thinking every game he's gonna get "exposed" (not that he'll look bad, but just like an average rookie QB for once). But 6 weeks now he balls the fuck out. What are the chances of 6 outlier games in a row?
I don't know man.

What I do know: That game is gonna be fucking awesome. Almost excited for that game as I am for the Eagles game. Man, this is a great season to be a Rams/NFL fan.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
I think Watson is a fantastic QB with 2 all pro WR’s. His weakness is he is a gunslinger. He’s almost leading the league in interceptions.

He also thrives on the long ball, but those routes can turn into disaster if Donald isn’t contained.

Should be interesting. Our methodical risk free ball control offense against their bad defense. Then their explosive big play care free offense vs our ascending defense.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know what to make of Watson. He's blowing my mind.
Seriously, think about this:
  • He looks almost better against NFL teams than he did at Clemson against college teams
  • Playing like a top 5 QB and has been for about 6 weeks now
  • Blowing the doors off of even elite secondaries like Seattle
  • On pace to shatter almost every rookie QB record
  • He's not relying on his mobility like RG3 did. He's beating teams primarily in the air.

Like, he's gotta come back to Earth at some point right?
I keep thinking every game he's gonna get "exposed" (not that he'll look bad, but just like an average rookie QB for once). But 6 weeks now he balls the freak out. What are the chances of 6 outlier games in a row?
I don't know man.

What I do know: That game is gonna be freaking awesome. Almost excited for that game as I am for the Eagles game. Man, this is a great season to be a Rams/NFL fan.
There are a lot of good reasons for the Coliseum to fill-up for our Home games the rest of the Season!!:pillowfight::mrburnsevil:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Well couple things...

The offense isn't averaging over 30, it's the team. NFL stats are skewed b/c of that Titans game.

The Chiefs controlled the game until late in the fourth, so at least 2 of his TDs came in complete garbage time. And his very last one that game came with zero time left.

Also, the Chiefs have a bad secondary. Same with NE.

The shitchickens have given up yards in the past and are ranked 12th, but just a mere 2 less than a maligned Dallas defense.

I think Deshaun is awesome and being a fellow local, fun to see the atmosphere surrounding him. But tranquillo...

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Watson completed 19 of 30 passes for 402 yards, with four touchdowns and three interceptions. Wilson completed 26 of 41 passes for 452 yards, with four touchdowns and one interception. Watson led the Texans in rushing yards with eight carries for 67 yards. Wilson led the Seahawks in rushing with four carries for 30 yards.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I think Watson is a fantastic QB with 2 all pro WR’s. His weakness is he is a gunslinger. He’s almost leading the league in interceptions.

He also thrives on the long ball, but those routes can turn into disaster if Donald isn’t contained.

Should be interesting. Our methodical risk free ball control offense against their bad defense. Then their explosive big play care free offense vs our ascending defense.

If I'm not mistaken, 3 of his 8 interceptions came on hail marys to end games or a 1st half.

And it could be a disaster if Donald misses and he takes off.