St. Louis Rams rumors: Sam Bradford does not look healthy in camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
http://fansided.com/2014/08/01/st-louis-rams-rumors-sam-bradford-look-healthy-camp/

Woa now! there's too much optimism going on around here. Better not miss my dose of Rams bashing before I get downright confident. A little something from the blood sucking leaches, really reaching this time. I think they're just running out of things to bash us about.

St. Louis Rams rumors: Sam Bradford does not look healthy in camp
by Jack Jorgensen
The St. Louis Rams truly believe that they can be a contender this season in the NFC West. As crazy as that might come across to some people, they do. However, a lot of that success hinges on whether or not they have a healthy Sam Bradford at QB, and unfortunately for some Rams fans, that might not be the case.

According to a report from Jason La Canfora, Bradford has been heavily favoring the knee that he injured last season during the early part of camp.
"You can tell Sam Bradford still moving a little gingerly at times, only natural coming off the ACL. Kenny Britt's been a surprise so far"

While there might be a lot of question marks on this team, Bradford might be the biggest one of all. When they drafted him with a top pick out of Oklahoma, they knew that they were getting someone that was injury prone. In the past few seasons, they have found that out to be the case.

But of course, as the report stated, this could just be a precautionary measure so as not to put him at risk for the upcoming season, but it’s still a concern nonetheless.

How much longer can this team bank on Bradford being the QB?

PhxRam

lol..

Whatever it takes to get a few page views.

I will place my faith in the eyes and ears of our own ROD reporters before I listen to some hack.

RamsFan14

Starter
So let me get this straight... He says Bradford "has been heavily favoring the knee that he injured last season during the early part of camp" by using La Canfora's report that says, "you can tell Sam Bradford still moving a little gingerly at times, only natural coming off the ACL." Cause that logic makes sense... :confused: :cautious: :censored:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
So let me get this straight... He says Bradford "has been heavily favoring the knee that he injured last season during the early part of camp" by using La Canfora's report that says, "you can tell Sam Bradford still moving a little gingerly at times, only natural coming off the ACL." Cause that logic makes sense... :confused: :cautious: :censored:

We can officially put Jack Jorgensen on the "This Writer Is An Idiot" list.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yeah. That's hilarious.
doh.gif

cracengl

Rookie
...I'm just going to push the keyboard away. No reason to get worked up. Stupidity is not my fault. There is nothing I can do to make people less idiotic. Just walk away Craig. Just walk away..

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
While there might be a lot of question marks on this team, Bradford might be the biggest one of all. When they drafted him with a top pick out of Oklahoma, they knew that they were getting someone that had had surgery to repair a shoulder injury. In the past few seasons, they have found that the shoulder hasn't been an issue, and that despite 120 sacks and hundreds of hits, he has only been sidelined twice.
FTFY

Alan

Legend
I don't know, I like the fact that he made it so over the top that it went from idiotic to humorous. That pretty much had to be on purpose. Right?