So the Titans are up next...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
And you know what? I actually think Fish is gonna have this team up for this game. One thing about Fish is he harbors things far more than he lets on particularly when he feels slighted and whether or not it comes from him directly this team KNOWS the Titans are his old team. IMO the Rams are gonna show up with some passion in this game.

Some notes on the Titans:

Their offense was putrid last season and their moves don't exactly reek of quick turnaround. Mariota is gonna be their guy and he's gonna struggle behind a line that gave up 50 sacks. Similarity with the Rams is there on that OL where they had musical chairs and only a couple pieces returning that can be counted on in Lewan and Warmack. They took a couple lineman and I liked Gallik in round 6 but they look shorter on depth than the Rams. Their RB corps is nothing special, but they do have some good young receivers in Wright/Hunter/Beckham to build with Mariota and Walker is a solid TE.

Defense was as bad as you'd expect from a 2 win team but they added LeBeau who is legit and who will pair nicely with Whisenhunt. The front seven is nothing special with a DT added in the draft and I think LeBeau is gonna have a hard time fielding a top defense with them. They signed Orakpo, who will probably get hurt I'm sure. Secondary is cobbled together with a couple adds but honestly no real talent to be afraid of.

IMO the Rams can expect LeBeau to bring it in the game as he tests what he has. The team looked pretty crappy against Atlanta early when it matters in preseason and were down 17-0 in the first quarter. I don't think the Titans are a good team even if they are well coached, and while that doesn't always matter in preseason the early portion of the game I do expect the Rams to look good. Like I would have said pre-Raiders game the only way they don't look good is if they come out flat and/or pull players for injury because this is not a good team they're facing.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Looks like another good test for Robinson going up against Orakpo.

Psycho_X

Legend
I can almost guarantee one thing, the captains for the game will be Jared Cook, Kenny Brit, Akeem Ayers, and William Hayes. Too bad Cortland Finnegan flamed out so quickly lol.