Sanchez agrees to deal with Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Okay, after two days of speculation and other teams having every opportunity to sign him, NOW it's not a rumor.

I think most Rams fans are happy with Hill so it probably isn't newsworthy anymore around here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Clearly he has decided to give up and be Clippy McBallcap.......says a lot about his heart. Imagine having that in your locker room.....NO THANKS!!!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Clearly he has decided to give up and be Clippy McBallcap.......says a lot about his heart. Imagine having that in your locker room.....NO THANKS!!!

I don't want his poutyness in the locker room anyway, but I don't there there were starting jobs available.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The buttfumble ruined his career, with the help of his interceptions and misreads and.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Meanwhile... Rex's Dirty Sanchez tattoo lives on forever, and Evva.

nighttrain

Legend
hmmm, I think Sanchez has a chance to start In Phillie, they are not exactly loaded at the QB position
train

moklerman

Warner-phile
hmmm, I think Sanchez has a chance to start In Phillie, they are not exactly loaded at the QB position
train
I wonder what it is about Foles that very few, including myself, don't give him much credit? Dude put up one of the best year's ever for a first time starter and it's as though no one thinks he'll even remain the starter. The guy ran that offense to near perfection last year and I hope he holds onto his job.

Ram_of_Old

I wonder what it is about Foles that very few, including myself, don't give him much credit? Dude put up one of the best year's ever for a first time starter and it's as though no one thinks he'll even remain the starter. The guy ran that offense to near perfection last year and I hope he holds onto his job.

Foles is a very smart QB. He makes very good decisions and makes very few mistakes. Sanchez is not a threat to Foles.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Foles is a very smart QB. He makes very good decisions and makes very few mistakes. Sanchez is not a threat to Foles.
I really don't know. Kelly inherited Foles and was pretty much forced to start him but has drafted a QB and now signed Sanchez. His moves don't necessarily suggest a lot of support for Foles. But then, look at who Kelly drafted and signed. Does he really know QB's? His offense has had success so one would easily assume so but Barkley looked terrible when he got any chances and Sanchez is a league joke right now.

But Sanchez has had success and there's always the possibility he'll benefit from a new location. Look at McCown. He's shown on two different occasions in his career that with the right scheme, situation and coaching that he's a pretty good QB.

Ram_of_Old

I really don't know. Kelly inherited Foles and was pretty much forced to start him but has drafted a QB and now signed Sanchez. His moves don't necessarily suggest a lot of support for Foles. But then, look at who Kelly drafted and signed. Does he really know QB's? His offense has had success so one would easily assume so but Barkley looked terrible when he got any chances and Sanchez is a league joke right now.

But Sanchez has had success and there's always the possibility he'll benefit from a new location. Look at McCown. He's shown on two different occasions in his career that with the right scheme, situation and coaching that he's a pretty good QB.

True and look at Alex Smith after he went to KC. Went to the Playoffs!

moklerman

Warner-phile
True and look at Alex Smith after he went to KC. Went to the Playoffs!
I wasn't ever too down on Smith. Didn't think he'd played like a superstar his whole career but he's certainly a good example of a QB who's level of play was clearly affected by all those circumstances. Was much more serviceable under Turner, not too good at other times and really started to emerge with Harbaugh's arrival. Honestly, I thought his level of play declined overall under Reid compared to Harbaugh.