Rams WR's working out with Team Obliterator

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
Here we have Austin Pettis, Chris Givens, and Brian Quick working out with T.O. Personally, this is a nice thing to see. These three WR's are bonding, and are already preparing for the upcoming season. T.O is a talented specimen, and should be able to give them on field pointers. As long as he doesn't give them life advice, I think this is fantastic.

BEtsVjOCUAEPrSwpnglarge_zps4585ed9f.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Dayum. Forgot Pettis was so big. Cook, Pettis, Quick...all 6'+. Throw in Givens and TAVON with the blazing speed and lookout.....

Zero

Pro Bowler
nice to see our boys working hard,and working together.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like the bonding!

That's a huge part of success! Guys rooting for and helping each other.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's awesome, T.O. may be pretty stupid, but he's really talented, and giving them pointers to better their game is always good. Glad they're also working together as well, bonding and trying to improve themselves. Love seeing players do things like that..

Also UCLA eh? Maybe I'll have to stop by and see them for myself...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I really don't want TO anywhere near our young and impressionable players. I know TO is a good player, I just don't want his cancer causing views being spread to the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
brokeu91 said:
I really don't want TO anywhere near our young and impressionable players. I know TO is a good player, I just don't want his cancer causing views being spread to the Rams.
Thankfully, T.O. won't be there long enough to give them life lessons. If he's there to teach them technique, positioning and route-running, then I have absolutely no problem with that. He, Torry, Ike, Irvin, would all be great for that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:

I get this.

But his style (TO) can help Quick.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
brokeu91 said:

I get this.

+1

I dont worry about TO's locker room antics rubbing off on these guys. TO can really help those guys, especially BQ.

Not saying it will have the same effect as Larry Fitzgeralds WR camp, but look what happens to guys that go through that thing. They're noticeably better at completion

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:
CGI_Ram said:
brokeu91 said:

I get this.

+1

I dont worry about TO's locker room antics rubbing off on these guys. TO can really help those guys, especially BQ.

Not saying it will have the same effect as Larry Fitzgeralds WR camp, but look what happens to guys that go through that thing. They're noticeably better at completion

Say what you want about TO, dude bleeds football.

He's also a player who elevated his performance by body control. A big plus for Quick.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i wish brian quick can turn in TO.

the player, not the personality.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Faceplant said:
Dayum. Forgot Pettis was so big. Cook, Pettis, Quick...all 6'+. Throw in Givens and TAVON with the blazing speed and lookout.....

would love to see this

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Nice to see them working out with a vet like that. I think we need to add a vet in camp too, to show them how its done.

Think about it, as of right now, Pettis is our most experienced WR!

That is madness!