Rams WR Mike Thomas activated from PUP list, WR Bradley Marquez waived

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I knew Marquez was doomed when Jake Bogan said he would be a surprise roster addition. :D

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
3be9974ac648c0c1a92ab6787ad5a9f43b3c592d773e9711553c29fa770c0a9f.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Marquez played a key role in coach Fassell's top shelf special teams units. Having said that, he won't be missed in the WR room.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
While we're at it, let's also move on from:

-Tavon isn't a #1
-Snead went to Auburn
-Quick and GRob were busts
-And let's not forget that the Rams are the only NFL team that has drafted bad players in the first round in the history of history.

The season draws near...as does the bitter fan hyperbole. Par for the course.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm sorry but the only thing that will clean the Fisher stank off his team is winning.
Agreed, but cleaning the stank of the repetitive bitter fan mentality from this board is part of my job.
The culture established here is one of positive, knowledgeable, humorous, respectful objectivity.

Those who are here to consistently vent and trash the Rams and bring nothing to the table will not last.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Those who are here to consistently vent and trash the Rams and bring nothing to the table will not last.
But... but... but Fisher is not a Ram anymore. :D

After 5 years of that Offensive mess it is hard not to blame Fisher because he was really responsible as he told us himself that he had final say.

You can't help some fellow Rams Bros vent a little bit?

Maybe let's have a moratorium?

On the one-year anniversary of Fishers firing we will only mention his name in a positive light.

Seems like a pretty good compromise to me. :D

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But... but... but Fisher is not a Ram anymore. :D

After 5 years of that Offensive mess it is hard not to blame Fisher because he was really responsible as he told us himself that he had final say.

You can't help some fellow Rams Bros vent a little bit?

Maybe let's have a moratorium?

On the one-year anniversary of Fishers firing we will only mention his name in a positive light.

Seems like a pretty good compromise to me. :D
200.webp

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I liked Marquez as a STer and according to Dani Klup he was the lead gunner still in Fassels team - that knee must be a bit more serious - hope he finds a team soon - good luck Bradley

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Bradley Marquez was very good special team player, but did not offer much at WR. He struggled to get separation and when they threw to him every CB that covered him was right in his hip pocket.

I appreciate what he did as a Ram and wish him the best, but the Rams need play makers at that position and clearly Marquez was not one of them.
k7LOWNw.gif

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Okay then..... I....cough, cough "love" Jeff Fisher.

..... and... cough...gag....Robinson was a good pick.

.... And Snead didn't go to Auburn.

Strange... I suddenly feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

I can see clearly now ... the rain is gone.

Thanks Mojo!