Projecting Rams depth chart: Offense/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Beginning to wonder if Wells makes it out of camp with a job. Barnes played well, Barret Jones is healthy and with the drafting of Rhaney... maybe Wells gets pinched. I'm sure he gets a chance to fight for it, but if he loses even the slightest bit of ground to some of those young guns, I think the writing is on the wall.

Looks to me that Carma is being served back @ old rusty! After two back to back football seasons that are his worse seasons yet...however the Rams loosing those 3 important vets of many games in that OL to FA'cy....placed Wells in a excellent position to get another 6.5 million out of his body for himself & his new large family. Before FA'cy & with the draft only bring one bona fide OL'er to the table I would have bet all I had that Wells would no longer be a Ram in the 2014 season. NOT Now!

Never know about things like this...34 yrs old is not walking a thin line for NFL centers. But tolerance for his injuries & surgeries the last two season sure should be. The fact that taller bigger stronger younger Tim Barnes held up very well until the last game in Wells place. Barnes is a better run blocker but is no Wells when it comes to pass blocking & controlling Blocking breakdowns. The 6-4 313 pound Barnes may get other positions offered up if injuries do occur. If I recall the Rams history right we never have much injuries hit our OL's.

Issue is Snead & Fisher have very little in NFL game experience behind this OL & Barnes who is nipping @ Wells heels is the only OL reserve with any game experience. Meaning this Barnes may be utilized as the top OG reserve for Saffold is used @ OLT for any period of time. With both our starting OG's being the first & second OLT in line Barnes will get a lot of work in the interior of this OL period. right now I do not see any good healthy UFA's out there for the interior. Scott Wells somebody upstairs is smiling @ you right now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BntWMzNCYAAEKLa.png

Saw this on twitter and had to chuckle.

Holy hell!

Yeah, that's a good sign your talent evaluators blow.

FRO

Legend
It's also amazing Jackson got 1,000 yards behind that line. It's sad to think of how he pretty much had a wasted career here.