Potential OCs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With many posts being about the relocation talk, I'd like to bring it back to the team for a bit.

Who are the OCs out there that are still available?

John DeFillipo (Interviewed Monday 11th)
Joe Philbin
Tom Coughlin
Doug Marrone
Pete Carmichael
Mike Mcarthy
Mike Pettine

help me out guys, not getting much luck finding ANY OTHER news

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
With many posts being about the relocation talk, I'd like to bring it back to the team for a bit.

Who are the OCs out there that are still available?

John DeFillipo (Interviewed Monday 11th)
Joe Philbin
Tom Coughlin
Doug Marrone
Pete Carmichael
Mike Mcarthy
Mike Pettine

help me out guys, not getting much luck finding ANY OTHER news
A little off topic, but I'm actually happy that scumbag Lawrence Phillips got what he deserved.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I would actually like to hear more from the players and coaches about the relocation. I guess we're going to be in a black hole period for a little while though, until someone actually starts to cover the team again.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I realise other stuff has taken precedent in the meantime but have we been told anything at all about DeFilippo since he was interviewed? Maybe he is waiting to see what happens in Cleveland now that Hue Jackson has taken over as HC and has been told he doesn't have to have anything to do with that turd Manziel.

As far as the others are concerned, I expect Coughlin will be coveted by teams still needing a HC and rumour has it that Detroit will soon be among them. If he doesn't get a HC gig surely he retires rather than becoming a co-ordinator? I'd if I was in Coughlin's position and wasn't able to get a HC job.

One of the more frustrating things about the last off season was the pursuit of an OC so I'd like to see it resolved sooner rather than later.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I realise other stuff has taken precedent in the meantime but have we been told anything at all about DeFilippo since he was interviewed? Maybe he is waiting to see what happens in Cleveland now that Hue Jackson has taken over as HC and has been told he doesn't have to have anything to do with that turd Manziel.

As far as the others are concerned, I expect Coughlin will be coveted by teams still needing a HC and rumour has it that Detroit will soon be among them. If he doesn't get a HC gig surely he retires rather than becoming a co-ordinator? I'd if I was in Coughlin's position and wasn't able to get a HC job.

One of the more frustrating things about the last off season was the pursuit of an OC so I'd like to see it resolved sooner rather than later.

I've been thinking the same thing about the DeFilippo interview too - was it taken to "up" his value in Cleveland? Who knows, but I, like you would like to see it resolved sooner rather than later - and I believe, IMO, that we need fresh blood, from the outside for this position. Get your OC in place, and let him see what to do at the QB position.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter