Official 49ers@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
With Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers up front and I PREDICT Chris Long will be READY To Roll along with his buddy Quinn coming after bridgewater and his run and slide bullshit. Every player on this DEFENSE is starting to ELEVATE EACH OTHERS GAMES. I actually think we are having to sit players who could start for lesser teams. WE ARE STACKED!!!

JENKINS will shut diggs down next week while TJ will be on #12 for the vikes. Barron and AWESOME JL will be knocking the :poop: out of peterson "IF" he gets past the front 4. Our backups are playing a VERY HIGH LEVEL. We did'nt see a teams RB today as our DOME skating rink warning track took out its second player in 2 weeks.:ROFLMAO:

MUST WIN vikes game and we have Alec Ogletree back for final 2 Division Games . Mo Alexander showed we have awesome depth just sitting on the sidelines. Lets keep hitting like a MACK TRUCK and WRAP UP peterson & bridgewater with a VERY FAST START and a GURLEYII FINISH!!!:yess: Watch all the networks :cry:.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The oline played a very good game.
Pass blocking was the best I've seen in a long time. I hope it's a sign of days to come.
Now. If Foles and Cig can get rolling, we'll be a 3 dimensional team that will be hard to stop.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
giphy.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
If the Rams don't make mistakes, dropped INTs, dropped passes, poor accuracy, this would have been a blowout.

This D is just ferocious.

Once again Gurley impresses, big.

7 touches for TA and he explodes. I'm a broken record and so be it. Feed him the ball, he will produce.

NICE job by the o-line.

There is a very real chance this offense can be BIG. They need to start now.

LOVED watching the Niner fans filling out early in the fourth. They came in mass and were next to silent while the Ram fans roared again. Good job fans!

The Kroenke sucks chants are becoming more common and louder.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok chew on this for a bit.

The Giants gave up 7 touchdowns today.

The Rams have given up 8 touchdowns in 7 weeks.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Between Gurley and Tavon, I'm going to have to get myself a sippy cup...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok chew on this for a bit.

The Giants gave up 7 touchdowns today.

The Rams have given up 8 touchdowns in 7 weeks.
13 TD's and the game is settled by a last second FG. because the PUNTER got a 15 yd facemask penalty on the return. why not punt it out of bounds??