Miami looking for a RB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'd take a 4th for Mason but nothing less. And it'd be great if we got a 7th for Foles on draft day.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't think they want to downgrade to mason. They let miller walk. They're not trading for 2.8 ypc.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Yep. But I'd make it Tre and Foles. Keenum/Tannehill/Mannion and draft receivers/tight-ends all day err day.

giphy.gif

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I was seriously hoping we'd work a deal with Tennessee trading up and useing Tre to lessen the other picks involved but they signed Murray. Overall, I do think we have to trade Tre, he didn't look to good last year I really think drafting Gurley fucked with him mentally.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Haha, I just said pretty much the same thing except they traded the 8th pick to the Eagles and currently have the 13th pick
I knew this! Because I'm drafting for the Eagles in the Rod Draft! The Changes where made days ago their!
You should check that section out regularly! And @RamFan503 needs to pay better attention to what happen too. But then he's a "Newbee"!:rolllaugh:

Last edited:

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Looks like I'm in the (silent?) minority. He did a dumb, embarrassing thing, but I'm not ready to get rid of him just yet. Gurley, Cunningham and Tre (assuming he pulls his head out) can be one of the top rb groups in the league.