McVay post game presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure this is the whole thing but I was able to find this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm mesmerized by McVay's hair, can't take my eyes off it, jealousy I guess. :shocked:

I sense Goff has a steely demeanor to him. Don't be fooled by his youth. He's a badass in the making.

Reynolds: "I looked up and the ball was there." Love the sound of that.

Kupp: Someone mentioned this earlier, Brady had Welker and now Edelman, Goff has Cooper Kupp.

Watkins and Gurley in the same offense along with a good O-line, yikes!!!

Thanks for the videos. (y)

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Anyone else get the feeling McVay's probably the hardest-working HC in the league? So glad he got 2 wins to start off.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Mcvay has done an amazing job. From personnel to playbook this team is exponentially better than before. The future is bright for the Rams and their fans, its about time.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just got done watching McVay's Sunday press conference

What a breath of fresh air

usually listening to a head coach ( any head coach ) is usually little more then a waste of time

but with McVay , what a difference

very direct and very informative

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Comments McVay makes in today's presser should dispel any of this thought that he's not very happy with Goff.

PaRam24

UDFA
It was mentioned earlier in the post, but unlike most head coaches, I could listen to Mcvay speak for hours upon hours. This man is a breath of fresh air, and it is wonderful to have him leading our favorite team.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
McVay always seems so forthright and transparent in his answers and communication that I'll bet a lot of other coaches are learning a lot from him--I can see him representing a revolution in coaching. Having said that I actually worry it provides too much to the competition. :cautious: Is that crazy?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks for posting these. Does this year's team seem like night and day from the past? The climate has changed. I like it!!!!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
McVay always seems so forthright and transparent in his answers and communication that I'll bet a lot of other coaches are learning a lot from him--I can see him representing a revolution in coaching. Having said that I actually worry it provides too much to the competition. :cautious: Is that crazy?
Not at all to think that way. I don't think McVay communicates any technical information about the plays to the media. If you notice he says, we'll have to look closer at the tape to see what we need to improve upon. He also states other very obvious stuff, I like how Goff was able to step up in pocket or Goff did a nice job of throwing the ball away.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

I dont think McVay is gonna give any other coach, outside of his staff, any info he doesnt want to give them. He does seem smart enough to give them more to think about though.