Marshal and Tory on Coaching

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
During the broadcast they were asked if they'd considered coaching ,Tory said not enough pay, Marshal said he didn't want to endure the process, the film watching charting etc. IOW he's happy doing what he's doing.

Got me to thinking coaches have to really enjoy the process

iced

During the broadcast they were asked if they'd considered coaching ,Tory said not enough pay, Marshal said he didn't want to endure the process, the film watching charting etc. IOW he's happy doing what he's doing.

Got me to thinking coaches have to really enjoy the process

I won't lie - I once considered going to school for it...whats appealing to me would be the play calling and preparing for an opponent. the chess match..but hey i can live on football 24/7 - some people can, others can't... definitely none of my roommates lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I won't lie - I once considered going to school for it...whats appealing to me would be the play calling and preparing for an opponent. the chess match..but hey i can live on football 24/7 - some people can, others can't... definitely none of my roommates lol
I enjoyed coaching wrestling but it was all the kind of thing Marshal wants to do just teach technique and strategy,once in a while I'd get video of an extremely tough opponent and analyze his tendencies,don't know if I could go all Gruden and jizz over watching film.