L.A Rams Season Ticket Campaign 10:00 AM pst

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
My shit says GANULL lol did you guys select a section/row? I didn't select anything I left them at "pick the best possible"

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keeps saying unavailable. I'll keep trying.

Sorry, no tickets from venue currently...
Tons of fans are shopping and some may have let their tickets go. You can try again, or you can explore one of the options below.
I got that too! They stopped selling them when the total reached about 10,000 I guess with each person able to reserve 8 tickets.
The quick and the dead. Looks like I'm headed for boot hill.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got that too! They stopped selling them when the total reached about 10,000 I guess with each person able to reserve 8 tickets.

They hit that mark in the first hour, was that really it? I guess actually that makes sense, if everyone got 8 tickets, that's 80,000 seats already. Of course that wont be the case.

RamBill

Legend
Rams launch 2016 season-ticket deposits today
By Gary Klein

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sport...ng-season-ticket-deposits-20160118-story.html

Fans waiting for a chance to become NFL season-ticket holders in Los Angeles got their first opportunity in more than two decades Monday.

The Rams began taking $100 deposits for a spot on the waiting list to purchase season tickets for the 2016 season. The process continues indefinitely at the website WelcomeHomeRams.com.

The Rams are expected to play three seasons at the Coliseum before moving into a new stadium in Inglewood for the 2019 season.

Jake Bye, the team’s vice president for ticketing and premium seating, declined to say how many applications had been received as of late Monday afternoon, but described the response as “unbelievable.”

“We’re thrilled with where we are,” he said.

Magic Johnson, the former Lakers star and co-owner of the Dodgers, was the first person to make a deposit, Bye said.

“I got my @RamsNFL season tickets! I’m so excited and can’t wait to see OUR team next season! #Rams,” Johnson wrote on his Twitter feed.

A place on the waiting list will allow fans to purchase tickets before the general public based on when the deposit was received, according to a team news release. Each “account holder” will be able to purchase as many as eight season tickets.

But being on the waiting list does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase tickets. “Inventory is limited,” the website said.

Bye did not specify what the cap might be for the Coliseum, which can hold more than 90,000 for football.

“There is not a benchmark or number we want to hit,” Bye said. “We want to make the Coliseum and NFL football available to as many fans as possible.”

Kevin Demoff, the Rams’ chief operating officer, said last week that the prices would be “comparable” to what they were last season in St. Louis. Season tickets ranged from $300 to $1,750 last season, according to the team’s website.

“We plan to be in that ballpark across the board,” Bye said.

The 2016 schedule includes regular-season home games against the Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins, plus a “home” game in London versus the New York Giants.

Season-ticket holders in the Coliseum will be “guaranteed” the first opportunity to purchase seats at the Inglewood stadium.

The Rams averaged a league-low 52,402 this season at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis. Seating capacity at the stadium is 66,000.

The Dallas Cowboys led the league, averaging 91,459. The New York Giants were second at 79,001.

Under a list of 17 frequently asked questions on the team website, the last addressed whether the new stadium would have a personal-seat-license program.

“While all details surrounding the new Inglewood Stadium PSL program are not determined at this time, we do anticipate the majority of the seats if not all will require some type of a personal seat license with differing price categories based upon seating locations and amenities,” the answer reads.

The San Diego Chargers have the option to join the Rams in Los Angeles and officials from the teams met Monday. A joint statement from the teams read: “We have concluded our first meeting. We mutually have agreed not to publicly discuss details of this or any future meeting.”

RamBill

Legend
Rams begin taking deposits for 2016 season tickets, and get 8,000 in first hour

By RICH HAMMOND / STAFF WRITER

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/rams-700441-season-tickets.html#

The Rams’ first preseason game at the Coliseum isn’t for another seven months, but fans already have started lining up to see them, at least in a virtual manner.

Monday morning opened the period in which fans can pay an online deposit of $100 and be placed on a waiting list for 2016 season tickets. The Rams said they received more than 8,000 deposits within the first hour, but declined to give an updated total late Monday afternoon.

“We never planned to release that,” said Jake Bye, the Rams’ vice president of ticket sales and premium seating. “It’s not our plan to get into a numbers game. We’re more than thrilled with the response. We had a feeling there was passion and enthusiasm, and today was just another example of that.”

The Rams are expected to play in the Coliseum for the 2016, 2017 and 2018 seasons before they move into a newly built stadium in Inglewood in 2019. Last week, the NFL voted to allow the Rams to relocate from St. Louis and return to Los Angeles, the city they departed after the 1994 season.

Still unknown is whether the Rams will be alone in Los Angeles. The Chargers retain the option to move from San Diego and join the Rams, but Chargers ownership has yet to reach a decision. Rams and Chargers officials met Monday but declined to discuss the status of their negotiations.

The Rams and Chargers might well end up in a stadium partnership, but the Rams aren’t waiting around to see what happens with San Diego. They’re already building a base of potential season-ticket holders.

Placement of a single $100 deposit gives a fan the ability to purchase up to eight season tickets for 2016, and also a spot at the front of the line for season tickets when the Inglewood stadium opens in 2019.

Bye said that, in mid- to late March, the Rams will announce the pricing structure for 2016 season tickets, as well as parking options. Assuming the 93,000-seat Coliseum isn’t sold out through season-ticket sales, individual-game tickets will go on sale, but likely not until May at the earliest.

Availability for 2016 tickets will depend on demand, so a deposit does not guarantee the ability to purchase season tickets, but priority will be based on the date the deposit is received, the team said. Bye said the Rams have yet to set a deadline for the acceptance of deposits.

The deposit is fully refundable, should fans change their mind about buying tickets, and those who do purchase season tickets can use the $100 deposit toward the cost of the tickets.

So, because of that “up to eight” option, the initial burst of 8,000 deposits ultimately could result in up to 64,000 season tickets being sold, although the per-deposit purchase is likely to be much lower. Many of those making deposits, it stands to reason, will wait to see how much ticket packages will cost.

The Rams will have just seven regular-season home games in 2016 – against Arizona, Atlanta, Buffalo, Carolina, Miami, San Francisco and Seattle – and will play the New York Giants in London in October. NFL teams also typically host two preseason games.

Last week, Rams chief operating officer Kevin Demoff said 2016 ticket pricing would be comparable to the 2015 structure in St. Louis, where season-ticket packages started at $300 for 10 games.

Prices are likely to rise dramatically when the Inglewood stadium opens, and according to a frequently-asked-questions section on the Rams’ ticket website, “the majority of seats, if not all” in the Inglewood stadium will require the purchase of an extra personal-seat license.

Bye promised a good relationship between the Rams and their new ticket-buyers.

“We are going to be available and accessible, 12 months out of the year,” Bye said. “People are going to be able to get close to us and see us all over the place. The experience people had in 1994, with the way things ended, things are altogether different now. This organization is totally different.”

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, I just tried the site again at 11:05 PM Pacific Time and I'll be a monkeys uncle, it worked!
So, try it again if you couldn't get through.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not necessarily, these are deposits for season tickets don't know that they sell out the Coliseum already. It is nice though seeing this amount of support though, 50,000 deposits in an hour.
Ooops the ipad auto changed me putting the comma in the wrong spot it was 5,000 in the first few minutes then another 5,000 by the end of the first hour. 10,000 in total each allowed to purchase up to 8 tickets.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey, I just tried the site again at 11:05 PM Pacific Time and I'll be a monkeys uncle, it worked!
So, try it again if you couldn't get through.

UNCLE,UNCLE, UNCLE
cute-animated-monkey.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The deposits are still available. You may have to change your device, if you encountered problems like me. I got mine today. Was able to access on two different devices, one was the same brand, one was different.

Kind of sucks, I didn't try that yesterday. Oh well, on list at least.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Try again today, if you can, and read my post from a few minutes ago.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They said they may stop in about 2 weeks.. Each deposit allows for up to 8 seats, meaning that potentially there would be 360,000... Obviously they can't do that.

However if you imagine that most would get two to four seats, minus those that'll get refunded when they realize they can't afford seats as the cheaper ones get gobbled up, you're probably looking at about 85,000+ season ticket holders by the end of everything, potentially they could fill all 93,000 seats, which is amazing... I wish we knew how this compared to other teams/previous years.

RamBill

Legend
Rams get thousands of season-ticket deposits and 'could not be more pleased'

By Sam Farmer

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-rams-tickets-20160121-story.html#nt=outfit

Is Los Angeles interested in the NFL?

The first indication is a resounding yes.

The Rams announced Wednesday they have received more than 45,000 refundable deposits in the first two days of their online season-ticket campaign. Each $100 deposit secures a spot in line for a customer to buy as many as eight season tickets, if available, for the 2016 season at the Coliseum.

"We could not be more pleased by Los Angeles' passion for the return of the Rams," Kevin Demoff, the team's chief operating officer, said in a statement. "It is evident that our fans are excited to be part of history this year in the Coliseum and their energy is fueling our organization as we begin to build our new stadium in Inglewood."

The Rams plan to keep their season-ticket campaign open on WelcomeHomeRams.com through Feb. 8.

The team, which won approval from NFL owners last week to relocate from St. Louis, plans to use the Coliseum as its temporary home until its Inglewood stadium is built in time for the 2019 season.

Those people who placed a deposit were also guaranteed a spot on the season-ticket wait list for the Inglewood stadium. In addition, they will get access to single-game tickets before the public, priority access to season tickets in 2017 and '18, and access to off-season team events.

At this point, it's impossible to determine how many season tickets will be sold as a result of 45,000 deposits, because some people submitted multiple applications to improve their chances; some could withdraw if the seats they want aren't available; and, while some might buy two tickets, others might buy eight.

"There's going to be some natural attrition to the list, but we're overwhelmed by the response," said Jake Bye, Rams vice president of tickets and premium seating.

The website for deposits is run by Ticketmaster, and there were some early hiccups because of a crush of people attempting to submit their deposits.

"I was on there watching the clock count down to 10 a.m. Monday, and I spent the next 10 to 15 minutes trying to complete my order," said Tom Bateman, director of the Bring Back the Rams fan group. "It was getting a little frustrating."

Ticket sales are scheduled to start in the spring, and pricing has yet to be determined.

"The ticket prices starting off this year will be very comparable to what we had in St. Louis," Demoff said at the team's introductory news conference at the Forum last week.

Season ticket prices per seat in St. Louis ranged from $300 to $1,750 for the 2015 season. The St. Louis Rams, who finished 7-9, averaged 52,402 fans per game in 2015, the lowest total in the NFL. In 1994, during the Rams' last season in the L.A. area, they drew fewer than 44,000 fans per game.

When the team moves into the stadium in Inglewood, fans will be required to buy a "personal seat license" for each season ticket. PSLs are typically a one-time expense, and often thousands of dollars, though the Rams have yet to announce the pricing plans for those.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/21/rams-have-received-45000-ticket-deposits/

Rams have received 45,000 ticket deposits
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 21, 2016

More than 45,000 people have paid $100 for deposits on Los Angeles Rams tickets, suggesting that the team will have a robust fan base in its new home.

The Rams started accepting the refundable deposits on Monday and announced on Wednesday that sales had topped 45,000. Fans who put down a deposit now get priority both for season tickets this year at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and for 2019 tickets at the planned Inglewood stadium.

“We could not be more pleased by Los Angeles’ passion for the return of the Rams,” Rams COO Kevin Demoff said in a statement. “It is evident that our fans are excited to be part of history this year in the Coliseum and their energy is fueling our organization as we begin to build our new stadium in Inglewood.”

The Rams’ move back to Los Angeles is more about Stan Kroenke’s desire to develop the new stadium and the land around it than it is about the fans of Southern California being hungry for a team again. But the fans are showing enthusiasm for supporting the Rams.