Jim Nagy on Rams Senior Bowl Participates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yep. That's my view. The Rams had a lot of talent that no one paid attention to. Add the great draft class and the Rams simply were far better than the prognosticators gave them credit for. I think it's likely this team outperforms last year's team.
Very true. The 2022 and 2023 draft class will be a year further along; the 2024 draft class will come into a much better situation than those previous two.

The OL has been strengthened. The secondary too. The WR corp maintained. The DL has been infused with more talent. The RB and TE room has had an infusion.

Has the short yardage and red zone offense been improved?
Has the pass rush been improved? Has the offense been afforded more situational options?
Will the defense be afforded the ability to play with consistent leads?
We're gonna find out but through any angle, it certainly looks like both sides of the ball should be stronger, as well as special teams. We'll see.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Heck I'd be happy if we brought Witherspoon back on another 1 year deal. He obviously isn't getting any good offers as he's still unsigned. At this point he might wait to see if any teams have catastrophic injuries to their CBs in training camp/preseason to cash in on but overall I'd be good with giving him a couple million for another year. I'd be very comfortable with our group at that point.
Here is obe list of the top 50 Free agent CB's. Still a few left, most are older or coming off injury, but still a few other guys still available.