How the story evolves in St Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
Ramhusker said:
The 16th pick REALLY looks prime for a trade down and get an additional 2nd round pick. I think I like it. I like it A LOT. (Forrest? Is that you?)
He's my top rated kick returner.

forrest-gump.jpg

DR's take: Decent size, tough, and extremely coachable. Dumb as a stick, but fast as fuck. Best thing is that you never have to worry about a concussion taking him out of the game, nobody would know the difference.
I wonder why he didn't enter the draft. Probably could have gone in the 2nd to Oakland.
images

He went pro in another sport unfortunately.
Ah dual athlete.

Bo knows Ping Pong.
One of my go to stories is that I beat a World ranked table tennis player in a tournament. He was ranked in the mid 300's.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
One of my go to stories is that I beat a World ranked table tennis player in a tournament. He was ranked in the mid 300's.
Oh yeah? That's pretty cool.

I'd kick the shit out of you at Table Tennis though. Had one on my patio for 15 years.
I have a spinny-serve that will make your head fall off.

vil2_pingpong.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:

I'd kick the shit out of you at Table Tennis though. Had one on my patio for 15 years.

vil2_pingpong.gif
I played in tourney's every day for a couple years, then used to practice for hours on end. Made my own paddle out of plexiglass, and aircraft grade sandpaper, haha. My back and neck are way too thrashed now. A nine year old could probably beat me, scratch that, I'd go out injured. I'm way too competitive and the instincts are there, the body isn't.

Your spinny-serve, the ball must be thrown in the air first, or it's illegal. That's right, I'm calling you a cheetah.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Do you have a pool table or dart board? I'd be game for that. Beer pong, quarters??

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:

vil2_pingpong.gif
I played in tourney's every day for a couple years, then used to practice for hours on end. Made my own paddle out of plexiglass, and aircraft grade sandpaper, haha. My back and neck are way too thrashed now. A nine year old could probably beat me, scratch that, I'd go out injured. I'm way too competitive and the instincts are there, the body isn't.

Your spinny-serve, the ball must be thrown in the air first, or it's illegal. That's right, I'm calling you a cheetah.
Well of course I throw it in the air first. I time the descent of the ball with a violent slicing motion of the paddle, and when it connects ... impossible to return. When it doesn't connect. I kinda look like a dick (yeah, yeah, yeah ... ).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I've seen/faced some damn wicked serves. I serve one that goes off the table then curves back on which is hard to hit with your back hand. Probably only a 40% hit rate though. It's same side to same side, so it's backyard pong, but it works oppo too, it looks like it isn't going to be in and then it drops over the line last second. It's fast and low. Have your boy video that shit, I'd love to see it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
I've seen/faced some damn wicked serves. I serve one that goes off the table then curves back on which is hard to hit with your back hand. Probably only a 40% hit rate though. Have your boy video that shit, I'd love to see it.
Alrighty then. He doesn't play with me anymore though. He says I get too freaking lucky with hitting the sides of the table (when the ball just drops right to the floor after barely connecting with the table). I love those shots. lol.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
The Dude said:
DR RAM said:
I've seen/faced some damn wicked serves. I serve one that goes off the table then curves back on which is hard to hit with your back hand. Probably only a 40% hit rate though. Have your boy video that shit, I'd love to see it.
Alrighty then. He doesn't play with me anymore though. He says I get too freaking lucky with hitting the sides of the table (when the ball just drops right to the floor after barely connecting with the table). I love those shots. lol.
Love when they hit, hate when someone else does.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ogletree would be a heat seeking missile to finish off our front 7.. That & Sylvester Williams DT @22!!!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
PressureD41 said:
Ogletree would be a heat seeking missile to finish off our front 7.. That & Sylvester Williams DT @22!!!!!!!

Could you imagine that defense? Wow.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
CGI_Ram said:
PressureD41 said:

I just keep thinking about how Quick & Givens been training together and working w/ Sam Bradford most of the off season. So the way I see it we are adding Quick, Pead , Cook plus a mid Rd WR(s) along w/ Jake Long and maybe Rok Watkins.
So I prefer to finish off our Defense w/ our first couple of picks.
If we where to add Ogletree & Sylvester Williams we could have a conversation best young & up incoming defense league wide!!! PERIOD!!!!
Add a wr in Rd 2 & 3... Dobson & Wheaton perhaps. Just saying

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
PressureD41 said:
CGI_Ram said:
PressureD41 said:

I just keep thinking about how Quick & Givens been training together and working w/ Sam Bradford most of the off season. So the way I see it we are adding Quick, Pead , Cook plus a mid Rd WR(s) along w/ Jake Long and maybe Rok Watkins.
If we where to add Ogletree & Sylvester Williams we could have a conversation best young & up incoming defense league wide!!! PERIOD!!!!

I like that strategy too, go D, be dominant on that side of the ball and let Bradford do his thing with some unsung heroes. But do you know how many heads will explode if the Rams don't pick a WR early?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ramhusker said:
PressureD41 said:
CGI_Ram said:
PressureD41 said:

I like that strategy too, go D, be dominant on that side of the ball and let Bradford do his thing with some unsung heroes. But do you know how many heads will explode if the Rams don't pick a WR early?

You can start the count HERE

BadCompany

Rookie
PressureD41 said:

I guess it all depends on what the Head Honchos think the "window" is. If you were to draft defense in the first round, and finish off what will be a top 10, perhaps top 5 defense, then can you maintain that level of play through the next two or three years it will take to finish off the offense? Draft D this year, draft offense next year? We still have two more first rounders after all. In three more years those offensive picks will make their big leap, and guys like Quick, Pead and Givens will be hitting their peak. If the defense is still elite you got yourself a championship team.

With that strategy we could be competitive in the next two years, and legitimate favorites in three to four, and for five more years after.