Fisher is packed and ready to go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It's OK to dislike Kroenke and Demoff and still be a fan of the Rams.

Plenty of us long time fans didn't like Georgia one bit but still loved the team.
I hear ya Les, but the way he did the city on his way out has left this huge sour taste in my mouth. Moving your team is one thing, I get it but the huge dump he took on St. Louis is really tough to get over. I think the way it will end up going for me is I will find myself rooting for the team and if they happen to lose then "meh."

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hear ya Les, but the way he did the city on his way out has left this huge sour taste in my mouth.
Don't blame you.
I never had any skin in that game, but I did see that as completely unnecessary.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Packed and ready to go? He must be heading to the San Fernando Valley? ;) :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I hear ya Les, but the way he did the city on his way out has left this huge sour taste in my mouth. Moving your team is one thing, I get it but the huge dump he took on St. Louis is really tough to get over. I think the way it will end up going for me is I will find myself rooting for the team and if they happen to lose then "meh."

Agree on the dump of the St. Louis region. That was totally uncalled for and left a very bitter taste in my mouth. Classless imho. It just wasn't the Rams management, but how the NFL handled it. I've seen enough stuff from this league where I thought some things were "fixed". This was icing on the cake for me.

When I was a yute, starting in the early 70's, I rooted for 2 teams. The Football Cardinals and the Rams. Here in the Lou region, we seemed to get the Rams on the late game when CBS had the DH. Hated the Cowboys and Vikings because of both teams I rooted for. I'm glad for many of my LA friends I have met here that the Rams went back there. Better than elsewhere. :cool: That said, the way this whole thing was handled has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I'm not even looking forward to the draft this year. Got many small pepper plants growing and can find things to do with my time. My yard just might look damn good this year.. lolol

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@LACHAMP46 had the best advice for fans IMO.

Someone will have to dig it up but it was solid. L:ike many of us he would like to see STL die hards remain die hards. The casual fan doesn't matter but the guys who put their hearts into being fans deserve respect and time to rebound. Especially with Kroenke and Demoff doing this the way they did.