Did someone punch Bill Belichick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click link below to watch video.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/12/bill-belichick-eye-bruise-video/

What Happened To Bill Belichick’s Eye?
By Matt Dolloff

BOSTON (CBS) — What’s up with Bill Belichick’s face? He entered Tuesday’s press conference ahead of the Patriots’ AFC Divisional round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs with a fresh shiner above his left eye. When asked about it, he delivered a typical Belichick deadpan: “I think I’ll live.”

Surely the Patriots media will get to the bottom of this! Did Tom Brady hum a frozen football into Belichick’s face? Did Andy Reid try to Tonya Harding him with a crowbar? It’s likely that Belichick simply whacked his head on something, but this is the kind of thing that’s endlessly fun to speculate about as the mystery swirls around Foxboro.

Ultimately, none of this matters. But the world would be a better place if the Mystery of the Belichick Eye-Bruise was solved.

Matt Dolloff is a writer for CBSBostonSports.com. His opinions do not necessarily reflect that of CBS or 98.5 The Sports Hub. Follow him on Twitter @mattdolloff and email him at mdolloff@985thesportshub.com.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Obviously he got into a fight, which is against the NFL's policies for off-field behavior. He needs a long, immediate, suspension.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Click link below to watch video.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/12/bill-belichick-eye-bruise-video/

What Happened To Bill Belichick’s Eye?
By Matt Dolloff

BOSTON (CBS) — What’s up with Bill Belichick’s face? He entered Tuesday’s press conference ahead of the Patriots’ AFC Divisional round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs with a fresh shiner above his left eye. When asked about it, he delivered a typical Belichick deadpan: “I think I’ll live.”

Surely the Patriots media will get to the bottom of this! Did Tom Brady hum a frozen football into Belichick’s face? Did Andy Reid try to Tonya Harding him with a crowbar? It’s likely that Belichick simply whacked his head on something, but this is the kind of thing that’s endlessly fun to speculate about as the mystery swirls around Foxboro.

Ultimately, none of this matters. But the world would be a better place if the Mystery of the Belichick Eye-Bruise was solved.

Matt Dolloff is a writer for CBSBostonSports.com. His opinions do not necessarily reflect that of CBS or 98.5 The Sports Hub. Follow him on Twitter @mattdolloff and email him at mdolloff@985thesportshub.com.
Gronk was not in practice today, with no reason given. Maybe he Punched-out the Coach!?! That would be "NEWS!!":rolllaugh: