Cook needs to go

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Whew..pitchforks are getting sharpened....tar is boiling...feathers are plucked.....

Cook isn't that bad fellas.....
The problem isnt Quick an Bailey. Its the line and Qb
Fixed if for ya lockdown!(y)

I'm still of the belief Cook will win back fans during this run through the playoffs.
Me too.....I love redemption stories...and this is leading up to be a great one....

Cook will prove his worth...I thought his hands were on point...He needs to trust his coaching, had he shifted the ball into his left hand, NO FUMBLE.....sounds simple, but it appears he's under a lil stress himself...and again, I'll point out, he's the only guy on the field (well, not so much with Quick out there) that's open when he doesn't look open...And you gotta use that guy...loosen up those safeties....allow Austin to work underneath...Allow Quick & Britt to work outside the numbers...and pull the extra men out of the box for Gurley....
Patience gentlemen...PATIENCE!!!!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whew..pitchforks are getting sharpened....tar is boiling...feathers are plucked.....

Cook isn't that bad fellas.....
Fixed if for ya lockdown!(y)

Me too.....I love redemption stories...and this is leading up to be a great one....

Cook will prove his worth...I thought his hands were on point...He needs to trust his coaching, had he shifted the ball into his left hand, NO FUMBLE.....sounds simple, but it appears he's under a lil stress himself...and again, I'll point out, he's the only guy on the field (well, not so much with Quick out there) that's open when he doesn't look open...And you gotta use that guy...loosen up those safeties....allow Austin to work underneath...Allow Quick & Britt to work outside the numbers...and pull the extra men out of the box for Gurley....
Patience gentlemen...PATIENCE!!!!!
He's frustrating, for sure... but not to worry... he's not going anywhere IMO and still has the rest of this season to show all the non-believers they were wrong.

Personally, I have my doubts but I'd be very happy to say I was wrong about him.