Chris Long -- Undercover

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude easy

Not all of us Ram fans have to adore this guys act -- just cause you and -X- have you "vajayjays" all dripping wet over the guy and think he's your "bro" is really disturbing

He's not your bro - he's not funny, and he's a freaking tool

Let's stop all these Chris Long adoration posts once and for all
It's a little early to be shit-faced drunk, isn't it?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah I'm totally wasted bro
Totally. Totally wasted

What's with your fascination with Chris Long?
What're you even talking about? Who said I'm fascinated with him? I was one of the few people who suggested we move on from him before the Rams even did it. I do appreciate what he was able to do on the line in the area of pressures and holding down his side, he was a good ambassador for the team, very interactive with the fan base, and he just seemed like a cool dude. What's your repulsion with Chris Long? What did he do to warrant you calling him a bitch or a tool?

WvuIN02

Starter
Dude easy

Not all of us Ram fans have to adore this guys act -- just cause you and -X- have you "vajayjays" all dripping wet over the guy and think he's your "bro" is really disturbing

He's not your bro - he's not funny, and he's a freaking tool

Let's stop all these Chris Long adoration posts once and for all

He's my bro? Wha.......I dont even.....you have issues

Respecting what someone did for the Rams and not enjoying seeing people trash the guy after he was cut, which I dont even disagree with btw, is completely different.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
He's my bro? Wha.......I dont even.....you have issues

Respecting what someone did for the Rams and not enjoying seeing people trash the guy after he was cut, which I dont even disagree with btw, is completely different.

So then why not just say so without posting that those of us who don't believe the guy is cool or classy have pussies? Isn't that what a "vajayjay" is? Why are you saying that to other members?

Not cool and it's not what this board is about

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
What're you even talking about? Who said I'm fascinated with him? I was one of the few people who suggested we move on from him before the Rams even did it. I do appreciate what he was able to do on the line in the area of pressures and holding down his side, he was a good ambassador for the team, very interactive with the fan base, and he just seemed like a cool dude. What's your repulsion with Chris Long? What did he do to warrant you calling him a bitch or a tool?

I've posted about him numerous times and you've commented on my thoughts toward Chris Long before. But here is just one of a multitude of examples I can give but I like the fact it took place in your neck of the woods

Again just one example - you can find my other reasons on your previous Chris Long threads you've started. Keep your helmet on you tool, and quick punching players and cursing at fans. Your little Zima comment was lame and not funny

image.jpg
image.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've posted about him numerous times and you've commented on my thoughts toward Chris Long before. But here is just one of a multitude of examples I can give but I like the fact it took place in your neck of the woods

Again just one example - you can find my other reasons on your previous Chris Long threads you've started. Keep your helmet on you tool, and quick punching players and cursing at fans. Your little Zima comment was lame and not funny

View attachment 12912 View attachment 12913
K then. Chris Long was the worst offender in that game.
Good luck selling that to anyone. Including Panthers fans.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
K then. Chris Long was the worst offender in that game.
Good luck selling that to anyone. Including Panthers fans.

Who cares about the degree in which I can sell it -- I just gave you one singular yet perfect example of how Chris Long is a bitch and how he has no class and isn't funny

I just don't think it's "cool" to attack people as having vaginas for not liking Chris Long -- it's okay to disagree and have discussions as to why but it's not cool to be put down for it -- a vast majority of Ram fans don't want to see that guys face again and yet we keep seeing it and being told how funny and cool he is

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who cares about the degree in which I can sell it -- I just gave you one singular yet perfect example of how Chris Long is a bitch and how he has no class and isn't funny

I just don't think it's "cool" to attack people as having vaginas for not liking Chris Long -- it's okay to disagree and have discussions as to why but it's not cool to be put down for it -- a vast majority of Ram fans don't want to see that guys face again and yet we keep seeing it and being told how funny and cool he is
K. Let's shake on it.

shake.gif

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Chris Long FREAKIN ROCKS! Gonna miss him.Just glad we got rid of the highly overrated Laurinaitis

WvuIN02

Starter
So then why not just say so without posting that those of us who don't believe the guy is cool or classy have pussies? Isn't that what a "vajayjay" is? Why are you saying that to other members?

Not cool and it's not what this board is about
Senselessly bashing respected members of the team (even a former one) and loyal Rams player is though right? It's completely unwarranted in my book, Long has been *nothing* but a class act.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DtB I think you are the first poster I have ever read that doesn't like Long as a person.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
so please explain your hatred of him to me, he was cut, he had no choice to stay a Ram
Whoa...hey now, I'm slipping away from the crap tables (Vegas baby!), and I pop in here for this?!? I like Chris Long....Now if we're talking JL55....
Again, I liked CLong...but the guy hasn't earned his check for 3 seasons...and maybe if he wasn't doing smack cams, bullshitting during pre-season with Cort Fin, and some other social media shit, he'd still be an effective player. I like what he does off the field...building wells in 3rd world countries is great....as they say in the OC, Awesome! But I like JJ Watt stuff....Gronk stuff, always working out..always in the gym...getting better. But that's just me....The way I saw him running around against Seattle last year, I could have sworn he was still hurt...
So his comments about working hard....he should have BEEN working hard, piss me off..The last 8 years were difficult?...he only played the first 5....And just now he's getting energized? Eff him!!!! I hope everyone on the defense takes this as a slight...the same with Janoris' comments about getting "lazy" at the end of games....play here or there, we're in the playoffs.
Much better without these front-runners in horns....EFF him...and Eff SJ39 too...Any team can make the playoffs with 53 committed players....we need to cut the rest of the guys that think we aren't playoff caliber...and only get "energized" if they suit up with Tom Brady & Belicheat....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
DtB I think you are the first poster I have ever read that doesn't like Long as a person.

Not a fan

Rodney McLeod - huge fan
JL - yes
Hacksaw Reynolds - yes

Chris Long - he can take his shtick to NE and his $$$

Calling it now - Patriots miss the playoffs this year. That arrogant team thinking they can replace Chandler Jones with Chris Long - disaster

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
None of the players mentioned here ever crapped on the Rams. Did their games decline over the years? Yes but I think they all remained classy, well, except JJ. I don't think he quite knows what that entails. Most of these guys gave it their all while Rams. Hell, JL played with one arm most of last season. I have to admit, that once they don a uniform without horns, I don't think of them much. It's next Ram up!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Ok, okay...... LOL
But still..
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/jj-watt-workout

1. Watt loves to train

Watt’s been working out at NX Level in Waukesha, Wisconsin, since 2004, when he was a 205-pound sophomore in high school. Eleven years later, he still trains like there’s no place he’d rather be, and nothing he’d rather do. It doesn’t matter how many thousands of times he’s done these exercises in this place.

“A lot of what we do now has never changed,” says Brad Arnett, owner of NX Level and Watt’s first and only trainer. Arnett is mystified when he hears athletes, coaches, or his fellow trainers talk about “getting back to basics.” “Why would you ever leave them?” he asks.
Great name by that trainer btw,if I say so myself.....