Caption this

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
In honor of Niners Week and with these two coaches forever linked. Ready, break!

lbCS31i_

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
"And this is my Squirtle card, and this is my favorite Ninja Turtle - it's Raphael, because he's funny - and here's a picture of me at Disney World! Mickey gave me a hug. The princesses made my pants feel funny."

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
lbCS31i_.jpg

" ... And when I become a HC and Shanny becomes a HC these are the Plays I'll Beat him with!! He'll Cry for Daddy's Help after I'm done with him!"

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
lbCS31i_

"You know Shanny was that kid from the movie Deliverance, right?!? But he can shred on the banjo."

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Kyle: Lord, please just give me the chance to call a SB so I can show everybody that I'm the better play caller. And if it's not too much to ask, can we be ahead, with the ball, and already in field goal range so I can take my time with running plays as I basque in my glory? Then we'll see who the players like better. Oh, and can it not be with the 49r s. I don't have the time and energy to try and turn that shit hole around.

Last edited: