Brian Quick Updates His Rehab --Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Willie

Starter
Love the attitude on BQ. That smile makes me believe that he is in the right frame to get back as soon as possible.

RamWoodie

Legend
The guy was showing some big time ability when he got hurt. I think if he stays healthy, he's destined to have a 1000 yds receiving next year.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We need BQ back and mad as hell that he didn't get to finish the year. He was looking excellent and he and Cook and Britt are exactly what this Shotty O needs to produce in the air. We have the ground game already.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I got to watch the Imo's commercial and then got video is no longer available. Awesome, glad they used my bandwidth for the commercial

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't wait till we have a QB under center who can throw it deep. Britt could of had a ton of td's this year and with a healthy Quick the pair will dominate.

P.S.-my future wife looks good as always.

Athos

Legend
I feel cheated out of seeing the kind of performance he could put in not only in a healthy season, but with a legit QB passing to him.

Hope he gets fully healed.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
We need BQ back and mad as hell that he didn't get to finish the year. He was looking excellent and he and Cook and Britt are exactly what this Shotty O needs to produce in the air. We have the ground game already.

Agree we will have a great receiving corps, and yes we have a very good stable of running backs, but, IMO, we don't have a ground game until we replace our center and RG. We are almost there. (y)

jap

Legend
I would love! to see a healthy Sam play a full season with actual offensive weapons. I believe both Kenny and Brian could both top 1,000 yards.

FRO

Legend
Agree we will have a great receiving corps, and yes we have a very good stable of running backs, but, IMO, we don't have a ground game until we replace our center and RG. We are almost there. (y)
I wouldn't say we have a great receiving corp, I say they are solid. I really like the trio of Britt, Quick, and Bailey.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't say we have a great receiving corp, I say they are solid. I really like the trio of Britt, Quick, and Bailey.

They won't be great until the rams have a qb (hopefully sam) that will allow them to play to their potential by getting the ball to them on time and accurately allowing yac. These three with tavon mixed in will be great.