Barwin fractured his forearm Sunday. Expected to miss 1 or 2 weeks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Jack Youngblood says get back in the game you pu$$y.

But it's all good, more Ebu.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
While i'm sorry to see any one of our guys injured and out of the line-up, I think i'm actually more comfortable having Ebukam getting the start in this next game, ... he's the future at LOLB imo.

HellRam

Starter
Overall I'd say Barwin was been decent for us. He started off slow but lately I've noticed him around the QB a little bit more. Not a huge loss but I'm glad it's not a season ending injury. We'll need him down the stretch.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Make no mistake this is not good. Conner Barwin is a team Captain & has been a positive addition here. Samson Ebukam does appear to have a good future here but is still learning to play in the NFL & slow to read the offense plays. Barwin seems to have collected some injuries here the last 3 weeks.

Ejuan Price played in one game & did not look good with zero impact when he saw action when Barwin(knee) & Longacre(Back) were injured. Price is sure to see action against the Cards.Cory Littleton can also play some OSLB'er if needed. One positive thing that has popped up the last 2 games is the on field performance of OSLB'er Rob Quinn. I saw flashes of the 2013/2014 version of Rob Quinn this past Sunday.

fearsomefour

Legend
Make no mistake this is not good. Conner Barwin is a team Captain & has been a positive addition here. Samson Ebukam does appear to have a good future here but is still learning to play in the NFL & slow to read the offense plays. Barwin seems to have collected some injuries here the last 3 weeks.

Ejuan Price played in one game & did not look good with zero impact when he saw action when Barwin(knee) & Longacre(Back) were injured. Price is sure to see action against the Cards.Cory Littleton can also play some OSLB'er if needed. One positive thing that has popped up the last 2 games is the on field performance of OSLB'er Rob Quinn. I saw flashes of the 2013/2014 version of Rob Quinn this past Sunday.
I would expect Littleton to get a goodly amount of snaps, but, I may be wrong.
Quinn, Longacre, Samson....they may all pile up snaps ahead of Littleton, but, over all I have liked what Ive seen of Littleton, although, the sample size is small.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Make no mistake this is not good. Conner Barwin is a team Captain & has been a positive addition here.

Seriously. His presence alone is huge. Barwin is just that positive entity you want on the field when going into battle. I am sure he will still be just as a important role model on the sidelines.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Seriously. His presence alone is huge. Barwin is just that positive entity you want on the field when going into battle. I am sure he will still be just as a important role model on the sidelines.

Yes ! I'd like to see him as a LB'ers coach under Phillips as early as next year. jmo.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jack Youngblood says get back in the game you pu$$y.

But it's all good, more Ebu.
Anyone who invokes the Name of Jack Yougblood deserves an award!!

55555.jpg

(My signature phrases below where stolen from Jack!!)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Barwin's a loss. He's been a really steady player and a good acquisition. We'll need him back. Caught a break with him only being out 1-2 weeks and actually its a really good opportunity for Ebukam! Next man up young man! Make yourself a hero!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I would expect Littleton to get a goodly amount of snaps, but, I may be wrong.
Quinn, Longacre, Samson....they may all pile up snaps ahead of Littleton, but, over all I have liked what Ive seen of Littleton, although, the sample size is small.

I'd like to see Littleton spell Barron at ILB some... Barron gets gobbled up by big lineman sometimes in the run game.. Littleton has made some plays when given the chance....

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I'd like to see Littleton spell Barron at ILB some... Barron gets gobbled up by big lineman sometimes in the run game.. Littleton has made some plays when given the chance....

Barron has been tearing it up. I'm not sure what some people are seeing but its not Barron that has an issue.

fearsomefour

Legend
I have like what we've seen of him as well.
He is listed as an OLB but I think he could mix it up inside too.

fearsomefour

Legend
Barron has been tearing it up. I'm not sure what some people are seeing but its not Barron that has an issue.
Seeing chunk runs right up the middle of the defense. All the guys have taken turns either not getting off blocks, getting pushed back or taking themselves out of plays. Sometimes, and it's easy to forget this sometimes, the other team just executes a play very well.
My opinion of Barron inside has changed with his play this year. Over all I think he has been very effective.

Ladoc

UDFA
Name
Garth
Last edited by a moderator: