Although Our O Looks Anemic At Times, But.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
....I just wanted to give a shout out to Cignetti and company. I am fully aware of our offensive line woes, but I saw something from the Rams offense that I haven't seen in years, and I am not talking about Gurley's outstanding ability.

We made adjustments. I now it is a small thing to care about, but it made the wife and I get into the game even more. What we were doing on offense wasn't working in all in the first half and we came in the second with an altered game plan, and even worked out of the no huddle. We actually made offensive adjustments at the half!

I hope we start coming out of the gate early on these 49ers, and our offensive line looks better. This is a game we should win, but you never look past anyone as a Rams fan. Go Rams!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
....I just wanted to give a shout out to Cignetti and company. I am fully aware of our offensive line woes, but I saw something from the Rams offense that I haven't seen in years, and I am not talking about Gurley's outstanding ability.

We made adjustments. I now it is a small thing to care about, but it made the wife and I get into the game even more. What we were doing on offense wasn't working in all in the first half and we came in the second with an altered game plan, and even worked out of the no huddle. We actually made offensive adjustments at the half!

I hope we start coming out of the gate early on these 49ers, and our offensive line looks better. This is a game we should win, but you never look past anyone as a Rams fan. Go Rams!

Not a small thing at all, Juice.

I think it's a very big thing, actually.

Gives me greater hope for our future O development and improved W/L record.

I consider Cigs a giant step up from Schotty.

RamzFanz

Damnit

...and it only took 5 1/2 games!

Seriously, Cigi is doing fine.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Can we come out and just dominate tomorrow, please!!
We are due to kick somebody's ass, of that I'm sure.