A thank you note to ROD ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So training camp is done. We just saw the future in our performance against the Raiders and now it's time for preseason game 3, the dress rehearsal. Before we get too far into the season I wanted to give thanks to you, the members of ROD.

I attended all but four or five of the training camp practices. During that time I was able to meet numerous members from ROD. @bubbaramfan , @rams24/7 , @Merlin , @RamBall , @theduke , @8to12. Hope I didn't miss anyone. What a great time I had personally meeting each one of you. I learned some different things and was able to see different things based on each one of your own personal perspective. I could go on and list what each of these members brought to the practice but I'm sure I would forget something and I don't want to shortchange anyone. When I say I enjoyed meeting each one of you (some of you on multiple days) I sincerely mean it. My God what fun we could have watching a game together!

I also want to thank @Selassie I for his help in posting some of my pics from practice. What a truly unselfish act. Also @CGI_Ram who was working some things behind the scenes that were a great help.

To all the other members of ROD who either commented or rated one of my posts/camp reports, thank you for taking the time to read and respond in your own way. It is very encouraging to see all the responses. I can honestly say it drove me to do more and to do it better. I can recall when our Rams were back in St. Louis how I longed for camp reports and pictures of what was going on. I wanted to make sure I could do my part for those of you that were unable to attend training camp. I just happen to be fortunate enough to work only five miles away from UCI and my schedule is flexible enough for me to attend.

As I have stated before, I'm not a pro-football coach, scout or front office type. I don't claim to know everything and try to portray an honest appraisal of what I see. I have been a Rams fan since 1968. I think @DaveFan'51 is one of a few that has been a fan longer than I. Every year is a new beginning. The previous season is ancient history to me. Each year we are going to the Super Bowl and I truly believe that, just ask the guys I work with! That is how I feel about our Rams everyday.

There is no need for any replies to this thread, no ratings, high-five, likes or anything like that. This is my thank you to Rams on Demand for allowing me a platform to express my views and to share with other fans the love we have for the Rams.

A toast to all the members and the moderators here at ROD!

Thank you,

VeteranRamFan (aka: Dale)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I want to personally thank you @VeteranRamFan and everyone who saw the practices and graciously shared them with us. Living in St. Louis, I'm not able to go to them myself, so as a fan, it's much appreciated.

And thank you, all of ROD, for being the best site out there!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A toast to you and everyone else who attended camp and gave us reports, you are the real heroes!!! And a toast to all of RoD for being the best fucking forum on earth!! Honestly dont know what I would do without this place. You are all my Ramily and even though we may disagree with each other at times, love you jackasses!!! :cheers: GO RAMS!!!

Last edited:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for all the reports and pics!! Btw, your thread title scared me bc it sounded like you were leaving us!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I want to personally thank you @VeteranRamFan and everyone who saw the practices and graciously shared them with us. Living in St. Louis, I'm not able to go to them myself, so as a fan, it's much appreciated.

And thank you, all of ROD, for being the best site out there!

hear hear ...

giphy.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thx Vet, and It was more than a pleasure to meet you and the other ROD members. I hope it turns into a regular thing. Next year we'll have a cabana. Would be great to attend a regular season game with you guys.
You got my #, maybe hook up at a watering hole central to all of us to watch a Rams game?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Thank you, sir. For allowing we, that can't be there in person see through your eyes what is happening with our team. You sir, deserve our thanks and applause for your actions as well as the others who made it a daily (or as often as you could....) task to keep us informed. I'd personally buy you a drink if I was anywhere near where you are but alas, All I have to offer is our gratitude. Thank you!

PaRam24

UDFA
Yes, a great thank you to everyone here who makes it possible for myself, a PA Rams fan, to stay as up to date on the action as individuals who are at the practices. Also, to all of the members for the great season long discussions, good and bad...it looks like we have something special building this year men (and ladies).

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I thank everyone for your camp reports and the posting of tweets.....thank you for all your efforts. ...I hope to visit next year....from Western NY. ;)

Go Rams...... ;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No....thank you and the other great members who took the time to go to camp and share your eyes with us.
Those reports and tweets are the star of the off-season for all of us fans starved of football for the last 6 months.
:cheers:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
100814logo1460141186_400.jpg

All of you ROD Camp scouts and members that post Rams Intel,
deserve to be commended with applause at the highest level.

uther-clapping.gif

USATSI_10033882_149008644_lowres.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well said Dale. This board as a group really delivered all through camp, I read a load of different sites and none compared to the updates we can get here. Was a great time, wish I would have been able to attend more than one, but with all the twitter feeds coming together here plus the first-hand accounts I think we all had a pretty good idea that this season might be a fun one.

Strap in dudes, we're in for a wild year! Cheers indeed!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
We thank YOU, Dale.

Along with every other camp reporter, as well.

All of you are board treasures. Simply invaluable.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD is the only place I can get regular Rams news (I know there are other sites but most of them hate us )

Thanks to the mods who run this place the members that make it a great place

And to the camp reporters .. sterling jobs fella it's appreciated more than you realise

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
So training camp is done. We just saw the future in our performance against the Raiders and now it's time for preseason game 3, the dress rehearsal. Before we get too far into the season I wanted to give thanks to you, the members of ROD.

I attended all but four or five of the training camp practices. During that time I was able to meet numerous members from ROD. @bubbaramfan , @rams24/7 , @Merlin , @RamBall , @theduke , @8to12. Hope I didn't miss anyone. What a great time I had personally meeting each one of you. I learned some different things and was able to see different things based on each one of your own personal perspective. I could go on and list what each of these members brought to the practice but I'm sure I would forget something and I don't want to shortchange anyone. When I say I enjoyed meeting each one of you (some of you on multiple days) I sincerely mean it. My God what fun we could have watching a game together!

I also want to thank @Selassie I for his help in posting some of my pics from practice. What a truly unselfish act. Also @CGI_Ram who was working some things behind the scenes that were a great help.

To all the other members of ROD who either commented or rated one of my posts/camp reports, thank you for taking the time to read and respond in your own way. It is very encouraging to see all the responses. I can honestly say it drove me to do more and to do it better. I can recall when our Rams were back in St. Louis how I longed for camp reports and pictures of what was going on. I wanted to make sure I could do my part for those of you that were unable to attend training camp. I just happen to be fortunate enough to work only five miles away from UCI and my schedule is flexible enough for me to attend.

As I have stated before, I'm not a pro-football coach, scout or front office type. I don't claim to know everything and try to portray an honest appraisal of what I see. I have been a Rams fan since 1968. I think @DaveFan'51 is one of a few that has been a fan longer than I. Every year is a new beginning. The previous season is ancient history to me. Each year we are going to the Super Bowl and I truly believe that, just ask the guys I work with! That is how I feel about our Rams everyday.

There is no need for any replies to this thread, no ratings, high-five, likes or anything like that. This is my thank you to Rams on Demand for allowing me a platform to express my views and to share with other fans the love we have for the Rams.

A toast to all the members and the moderators here at ROD!

Thank you,

VeteranRamFan (aka: Dale)

All of you guys at camp and Dani Klupenger, have really made it an enjoyable camp for me over here in the UK. You have been my eyes and ears and I just want to let you guys know that your efforts are seriously appreciated.