LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Posted this song a few weeks ago but in view of the passing of Jack Bruce thought I'd post it again ,my favorite "Cream " bass rift

RIP Jack Bruce

Alan

Legend
CodeMonkey bringing back bad memories:
[/QUOTE]
I got Beck's signature on this the album cover and it was damaged in shipping when I came back from Korea the last time I was there. :cry:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
CodeMonkey bringing back bad memories:
I got Beck's signature on this the album cover and it was damaged in shipping when I came back from Korea the last time I was there. :cry:
Well at least you got to meet him. That's pretty damn cool! Saw him front row balcony at the Fabulous Fox a few years back and it was such a great treat. He's one of my very favorite artists and "Guitar Shop" is about my favorite of his albums. I like the whole "garage" theme used throughout. I used to listen to the "wired" album over and over and over in my car. His work is in a style all of itself...genius.

Alan

Legend
CodeMonkey a fellow admirer:
Well at least you got to meet him. That's pretty damn cool! Saw him front row balcony at the Fabulous Fox a few years back and it was such a great treat. He's one of my very favorite artists and "Guitar Shop" is about my favorite of his albums. I like the whole "garage" theme used throughout. I used to listen to the "wired" album over and over and over in my car. His work is in a style all of itself...genius.
Met is too strong a word. I was in a line of people to get his autograph and when I got to him I said "I love your stuff" and he said thanks, glad you like it.

I'll never wash that ear again. :LOL: