LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
For a while after first hearing this song I thought it was Social Distortion who made it. Has a similar sound and lead singer sounds a hell of a lot like Mike Ness. Great song, but unfortunately the rest of their work is kinda poppy with no grit to it. Its a wonder they even made this song with how the rest are. Such a shame.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Don't know if this should count as two songs or one song with two titles ... either way, this is my favorite piece of music ever by Heart. Love the mandolins.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
For a while after first hearing this song I thought it was Social Distortion who made it. Has a similar sound and lead singer sounds a hell of a lot like Mike Ness. Great song, but unfortunately the rest of their work is kinda poppy with no grit to it. Its a wonder they even made this song with how the rest are. Such a shame.

I was going to post Sponge get today. Great band

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
since I have been a ghost on this forum for the last month due to work i thought i'd check in with some poltergeist theme music
can't wait for the season to start!!! and my schedule to mellow out so I can get back to lushing around and reading Rams posts all day!!!