LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Pretty sure they're drinking Kalik Bahamian beer in this vid, It does taste better when you're there in the Bahamas. You learn to enjoy it when you can't get anything else.

People are still crazy though...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sounding good for David Cassidy

He was admitted to the Hospital a few days ago with multiple organ failures

He also admitted earlier this year he has been battling dementia

grew up watching Partridge Family reruns as a kid , and I've always remained a fan since

I've seen David Cassidy a couple times in concert , and he's always remained one of my favorite singers of all time

So it sounds like I'm about to lose another one of my childhood idols , :(

Prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends................and fans

plus , he always had the best hair , I remember spending hours trying to get my hair to look like his , without much luck

Why has the music stopped :(

I think I know the lyrics to everyone of their songs still..................lol

Teen06.jpg

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
While I'm at it , I'm just gonna go ahead and dedicate this one to my wife , :sneaky:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time for the Mountain Goats. Once heard them described as "Music for hyper-literate crybabies"

Alan

Legend
LesBaker looking back through rose-tinted glasses:
Post about football..........a lot of us miss that.
Hey my friend, it's always good to talk to you. :grouphug:As long as it doesn't include some of your favorite selfies of course. :neener:
Just for you Les:
I'm very excited about the huge turn around by my Missouri Tigers who are the only team I watch now. They started out the year by losing 5 out of their first 6 games but turned their season around by winning their last 6. As icing on the cake, Drrew Lock set a new SEC season record for TD passes.:yess: I'm looking forward to finding out which bowl game they're going to be in and who their opponent will be. It's been a long time for us Mizzou fans. So you and I have a lot in common this year as I just checked the NFL standings and the Rams seem to be doing very well too. Congratulations to you and all my ROD friends. I hope both our teams kick butt in the post season (knock on wood).
:shocking::wow::yay::football: