LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Mastodon. My favorite band cranked out another awesome album. Gotta love how they've evolved throughout the years.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Going to see these guys tonight...

... without any of the mind-altering substances...

Yeah, my patience to sit/stand/lay through a concert was much greater during my alcohol/chemical dependency days. The last show I saw live was in 93 - Rod Stewart at the Oakland Coliseum - boring.

Can't think of a single band or artist I would pay money to go to a concert to see, although King Crimson and Steely Dan would be close. Enjoy!

I just saw that Taj Mahal is playing tomorrow night at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, where I'll be tonight for the King Crimson show. I'm not sure I can do two shows in two nights...too old and too expensive! ;)

I was listening to Gregg Allman the other night and the wife found the Taj Mahal/Gregg Allman duo which is great. During the 70's I saw the Guitar Legends show with Les Paul at that same winery. A great venue.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, my patience to sit/stand/lay through a concert was much greater during my alcohol/chemical dependency days. The last show I saw live was in 93 - Rod Stewart at the Oakland Coliseum - boring.

Can't think of a single band or artist I would pay money to go to a concert to, although King Crimson and Steely Dan would be close. Enjoy!

I was listening to Gregg Allman the other night and the wife found the Taj Mahal/Gregg Allman duo which is great. During the 70's I saw the Guitar Legends show with Les Paul at that same winery. A great venue.
You can catch Steely Dan in NYC at the end of July. They're playing with the Doobie Brothers and the Eagles on the 29th. They're doing the same gig out here in LA on the 15th. Fagen is playing here at the Mtn Winery this fall.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You can catch Steely Dan in NYC at the end of July. They're playing with the Doobie Brothers and the Eagles on the 29th. They're doing the same gig out here in LA on the 15th. Fagen is playing here at the Mtn Winery this fall.

Wow! Saw Steely Dan in 93 as well, either at the Greek or at Concord. It was an outdoor venue on a summer night. They opened up with the Royal Scam. Great show!