LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's Chronixx with an acoustic version of one of Bob's songs. He puts his own new mixture in as well. Bob's version of this is one of my favorite songs of his.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Trance isn't really my thing, but this is a nice bit of trance rock - I'm a failed rock guitarist (in my head) - this reminds me a little of some of the stuff Pendulum did, not necessarily the track, but the drive and build up.

Propane Nightmares blew the speakers of my BMW!

I LOVE THIS!!! It does remind me a little bit like Infected Mushroom. This is nice, thanks for the share! The build up is great. For this song, I want to hear more guitar solo :p

Since you're a guitarist (would love to hear some of your work!), what do you think Infected Mushroom used to make those guitars sound like that? (Heavy reverb, distortion... it sounded like it was talking) .... listen to it @ 7:20.

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I LOVE THIS!!! It does remind me a little bit like Infected Mushroom. This is nice, thanks for the share! The build up is great. For this song, I want to hear more guitar solo :p

Since you're a guitarist (would love to hear some of your work!), what do you think Infected Mushroom used to make those guitars sound like that? (Heavy reverb, distortion... it sounded like it was talking) .... listen to it @ 7:20.

That guitar's gone through a mass of distortion and reverb, probably a complicated effects board - it sounds like its going through a Talkbox too - here's Pete Frampton using his -

Have a look at around the 7:45 mark...

As for me playing, I've let it slide, but it's on my bucket list to record something this year - I'll happily send you a link once I'm done - but I've also picked up arthritis in my shoulders and have nerve issues in my wrists, so it will be a (painful) labour of love!