LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So my Brudda "Chops" came to see me this afternoon. He's a reggae drummer who has played and recorded with all of the best reggae artists out there.

Gonna throw a couple of his vids up. One is him drumming for the Original Wailers. The vids only focus on him.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Hey guys... Do you like nice guitar rifts? I have a song that has one of the best guitar rifts that I have ever heard. It's one of my favorite songs that I put on repeat because of the Journey and build up it brings....and that guitar (OMG).

It's also a song that I'm kind of nervous to show people because it's not a mainstream song... It's a psychadelic trance song by one of my favorite artists, Infected Mushroom.

Give it a chance! Listen to it and if you want to skip the trance, skip to ~4:20

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hey guys... Do you like nice guitar rifts? I have a song that has one of the best guitar rifts that I have ever heard. It's one of my favorite songs that I put on repeat because of the Journey and build up it brings....and that guitar (OMG).

It's also a song that I'm kind of nervous to show people because it's not a mainstream song... It's a psychadelic trance song by one of my favorite artists, Infected Mushroom.

Give it a chance! Listen to it and if you want to skip the trance, skip to ~4:20

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs

Trance isn't really my thing, but this is a nice bit of trance rock - I'm a failed rock guitarist (in my head) - this reminds me a little of some of the stuff Pendulum did, not necessarily the track, but the drive and build up.

Propane Nightmares blew the speakers of my BMW!