LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram with new kids on the block:
I really like these guys.
First time hearing them. After an initial breaking in period concerning his voice I'm really liking them and his voice. Great get. I'll have to listen to some more of them. Suggestions? :thinking:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First time hearing them. After an initial breaking in period concerning his voice I'm really liking them and his voice. Great get. I'll have to listen to some more of them. Suggestions? :thinking:

They are pretty mainstream now. But, a lot of people don't know they've released 4 albums. I'm getting older so I might get left behind soon.

This one didn't reach the peak of others, but it's cool too.

I find these guys to have a little Linkin Park sound to them. Others may disagree and that's fine. I don't over analyze music. It's too hard to compartmentalize music these days, IMO. Either that or I have a WIDE palette.

I also find myself attracted to sound, despite the lyrics on occasion. Others may prefer the opposite.

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
CGI_Ram of like mind:
I'm getting older so I might get left behind soon.

I find these guys to have a little Linkin Park sound to them. Others may disagree and that's fine. I don't over analyze music. It's too hard to compartmentalize music these days, IMO. Either that or I have a WIDE palette.

I also find myself attracted to sound, despite the lyrics on occasion. Others may prefer the opposite.
That one reminded me a little of The Fixx who I also like very much. Occasionally the voice is almost a mirror image of their lead singer. Style is similar too.

I agree with everything you said about what you find in a composition that speaks to you. Lyrics are fine but it's the music that interests me. I often have no clue what they're talking about anyway. :LOL: Half the time they don't either. I mean really, take Pearl Jam, can you truly say you listen to the meaning (or lack there of) of their lyrics? I do like the sound of his voice and consider it to be one of their musical instruments. What thery're saying is often much less important to me than what the voice sounds like.

I liked this song too. Though less than the first one. I'm going to check out some more of their stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
A bit out of my wheelhouse, but I like the 80s feel to this song. Song starts at the 3 minute mark.

Alan

Legend
Dodgersrf mesmerized:
Hope Sandavol is hypnotic. I love her.
Opioids? Looks like she's about to nod off to me. Though as I have a firm grasp on my priorities, I love her too. For several reasons. :whistle::LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bob Marley would have been 72 years old today.

This is one of my favorite Bob songs... the video has actual footage from Bob's funeral.

His music is timeless.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
And now if you gentlemen will excuse me , I'm gonna go and dance with my wife , :cool: