LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As a music lover and musician i'm just wired to default to pure sound and sonic content more than lyrical content. That's just me. Lyrics and message are obviously a huge part of the beauty of music and often define work.
Having said that, there are a few songs that i can't help but be absolutely staggered by the art of words with an equally staggering piece of music to support it. Story telling is an art. Story telling and expression with music is a gift IMO

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another one....

To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Last edited:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a music lover and musician i'm just wired to default to pure sound and sonic content more than lyrical content. That's just me. Lyrics and message are obviously a huge part of the beauty of music and often define work.
Having said that, there are a few songs that i can't help but be absolutely staggered by the art of words with an equally staggering piece of music to support it. Story telling is an art. Story telling and expression with music is a gift IMO

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours

One of the two songs that consistently get me choked up. This is the other one. Both based on true events.

He can see no reasons
cause there are no reasons
what reasons do you need to die?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This song has had my family and friends laughing our asses off all summer. The stupidness is sublime.