LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

One of my earliest gigs was playing a show in the early early 90's with Sublime and a band called the Ziggens - wasn't into their LBC lifestyle, a little too gangster for a middle-class suburban punk like me, but yeah that guy was a really good songwriter. In Orange County at the time the ska and punk thing were huge - I was never fully into it and ended up playing in LA more in some Rolling Stones exile in mainstreet style with reggae influence which was more up my ally and less intimidating then those crazy punkers in Sublime hahah

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay--classin' the place up a bit--and by the way--the first one would make great entrance music for the Rams as they enter battle in the Colosseum.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
My favorite song on the "Desolation Angels" album is not "Rock and Roll Fantasy" believe it or not. It's this one:

My second favorite:

By the way--I do love "Rock and Roll Fantasy" too--for the record. Great album.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The funniest thing about that one-hit-wonder song of his is that his brother Sylvester was involved in the production of the "Saturday Night Fever" sequel and though I've never seen the film the song has a Broadway show sort of sound combined with an "Eye of the Tiger" feel. Now I'm not saying dancing isn't hard. I could never do any of that stuff by a long shot. But it just looks sort of silly with an "Eye of the Tiger" build-up for a fight put to videos of dancing.

It almost feels like a parody.