LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Screenshot_2014-02-20-20-40-54.jpg

My album of the day... :sneaky:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rhapsody here as well. It's a good deal.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I still record everything from Rhapsody on cassette because I have a cassette player in my car, and use a VCR. :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Oingo Boingo - 'Stay' with Danny Elfman on vocals. Elfman went on to do all the music on Tim Burton's movies.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I breath 90s Rap!
If you like fire spittin then you'll love this. Havoc beats are flawless as is Prodigys flow and lyrics.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Not really into rap but saw this movie recently 'Attack the Block.' This is the main song from that flick. NSFW lyrics.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I liked Selassies post since he brought hot reggae chicks to the table.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oingo Boingo - 'Stay' with Danny Elfman on vocals. Elfman went on to do all the music on Tim Burton's movies.

Mkay you bag on Allman for banging Cher when back in the day she was totally hot. Then post Oingo Boingo.

PrimeTime you're confusing me lol. Or you're one eclectic mofo.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Mkay you bag on Allman for banging Cher when back in the day she was totally hot. Then post Oingo Boingo.

PrimeTime you're confusing me lol. Or you're one eclectic mofo.

I'm all over the place. Somebody stop me. I've always found Cher to be hideous. And I much prefer brunettes. I was raised on classical and jazz courtesy of my parents. Then came the sixties through the early 90's with all that awesome music. So yeah, there's a lot to love but not Cher. :)

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
I've always found Cher to be hideous.
At last! I've found somebody else who doesn't find Cher at all attractive!

So many people confuse celebrity with beauty. Girls who wouldn't get a second look if they worked at McDonalds are "sex symbols" just because they're famous. Cher is a case in point.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
She actually did have a decent voice at one time but Sonny was her Svengali and he wrote the tunes. Next up Cher will join up with the Khardashians. For some people it's spiders or snakes, for me it's Cher. You and I are Cherists. Here's a song some might not realize was written by Sonny Bono. Too bad he couldn't ski better. Here's the Ramones version of 'Needles and Pins.'