LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Trower with Davey Pattison on vocals...loved this combo in the late 80's. Trower was always really loud though...:rockon::coach:

What? What did you say??

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Whatever happened to @CodeMonkey?

CodeMonkey was last seen: Dec 22, 2015

His last day he posted 8 times including 4 posts in this thread. I hope nothing happened to him. He was a very good member.
I love Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music's songs but this one is strange. It's from his first album, "These Foolish Things" (1973) which is a collection of cover songs. This is a cover of a song by Leslie Gore in which he even sings from the girl's point of view. Definitely not a foreshadowing of what this artist would become.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZbWCCWcQFs

RedRam

Pro Bowler
YIKES is right.

I think everyone should be required to raise a set.

Thanks Red.

Yeah, no thanks on the required twins idea. I've got two kids, one of each, fours years apart. They're great kids, honestly they are, but they were still kids and could be a real handful from time to time. My daughter's teen years?? :shocked::shocked::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::headexplosion::death::death::death: