LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

Hey, that's the OG CodeMonkey, Jonathan Coulton. Great stuff!

This one is pretty damn funny too. He has a great story about this song. He wrote it last minute as part of his "Thing of the Week" project. There is apparently a real Fancy Pants Parade and there is a guy who wins it all the time. This is sort of a Leeroy Brown story where YOU the little guy takes down the big guy with the fanciest pants in the fancy pants parade. It was originally only about a minute long so he added to it with that device he plays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOV2GX0LL8A

fd8a4db1a903372c93be9c6731e50910_large.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Hey, that's the OG CodeMonkey, Jonathan Coulton. Great stuff!

This one is pretty damn funny too. He has a great story about this song. He wrote it last minute as part of his "Thing of the Week" project. There is apparently a real Fancy Pants Parade and there is a guy who wins it all the time. This is sort of a Leeroy Brown story where YOU the little guy takes down the big guy with the fanciest pants in the fancy pants parade. It was originally only about a minute long so he added to it with that device he plays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOV2GX0LL8A

fd8a4db1a903372c93be9c6731e50910_large.jpg

Those WoW machinima videos by Spiffworld made me a Coulton fan. I just wish I Feel Fantastic and Mr. Fancypants were on Rock Band. (All I found were Code Monkey, Re: Your Brains, Creepy Doll, Betty and Me, and Skullcrusher Mountain... maybe The Future Soon too.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Could never figure out this band.....
only thing i like about the Dead was going to the parking lot in Long Beach and buying a crap load of acid
oh, and the occasional 17 year old hippie chick that you tried to get up on in your junior year of high school
Aside from that their music is really crappy
Really? I love their folk sound. When I'm feeling mellow it just strikes a chord in my soul.