LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
With this team, when we think they should win easily, they suck. And when they should be driven into the turf, they win.

Therefore...

Is this actually an original (non-satire) piece? If Al didn't sing like a clown that song has a lot of potential. Good words.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Is this actually an original (non-satire) piece? If Al didn't sing like a clown that song has a lot of potential. Good words.
Most of Al's songs that aren't direct parodies are so called "style parodies", where he's singing a song LIKE something another group might sing. This song is a style parody of They Might Be Giants.

When this album first came out, I was in college, and a guy down the hall from me was a big TMBG fan. One time I played the song, he knocked on the door asking me where I got a new TMBG song.