Your song/music to a Rams Player? Let's get this season started!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

good motivational music (y) for the defensive front 7.

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rorer showing your age bro. UFO and Rams never gets old 2 of my favorite topics. I still go see Schenker every year or 2 and he is still my Favorite although I like a lot of players. but M.S has always topped the list

Buddy I don't mind showing my age.. I'm like fine wine... :cool: Schenker does rock and I can't argue with you at all there. It's damn good to run across someone who appreciates his talents.

PS. Even in that day and age, we were lucky to get the rorer's. That's another story. :cool:

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
For Stedman

LMAO

Edit.. I'm thinking if weed was legal as it should be... That said, not sure what Stedman tested + for. Was it ever stated? If it was weed then shame on the NFL. My opinion only.

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn. How could I not think of this.. This is for Gregg Williams coming back. Notice spelling @den-the-coach :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's to Barrett Jones!

Not quite getting your drift here Mojo. Are you insinuating the cat is stealing a paycheck?

This was meant to be a positive thread now. :)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Anyone seen Barrett Jones?

My boys.. Been my favorite band since 1974. Can't beat Pete, Roger, John, and Keith (none of the other drummers since him could hold a candle).

That said, I liked the Jones (Barrett, not Kenny.. lol) pick at the time. I'm for giving the kid more time. I am a bit frustrated with his results so far. Time will tell I guess. Btw, this was meant to be a + thread. I very much respect your right to free speech though.

SierraRam

Recreational User
My boys.. Been my favorite band since 1974. Can't beat Pete, Roger, John, and Keith (none of the other drummers since him could hold a candle).

That said, I liked the Jones (Barrett, not Kenny.. lol) pick at the time. I'm for giving the kid more time. I am a bit frustrated with his results so far. Time will tell I guess. Btw, this was meant to be a + thread. I very much respect your right to free speech though.

I've been pulling for Barrett from the start too, but how long until he contributes was my question. We sure could use another OL to step up and show who they are. I didn't mean it in a negative way, but when it comes to Barrett, I just want to know what we have - "I really want to know" :)

When it comes to the Rams, I always feel this way:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Crap, how could I forget this one? To the Defense!!!!! :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've been pulling for Barrett from the start too, but how long until he contributes was my question. We sure could use another OL to step up and show who they are. I didn't mean it in a negative way, but when it comes to Barrett, I just want to know what we have - "I really want to know" :)

When it comes to the Rams, I always feel this way:

I really want to know too brother. Time for the kid to man up. This is the big show..