Your song/music to a Rams Player? Let's get this season started!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Mine is an easy one. Played it one helluva a lot last season. The Mighty Quinn. I know there's some creative minds here and looking forward to it. Just don't do Mrs. Robinson for Greg now. lol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Go Go GregZilla

Saw BOC back in 1981 in Evansville, IN at Roberts Stadium. It was the "Fire of an Unknown Origin" tour. Naturally they did Godzilla though. :cool: It was a great show. One of my top 5 concerts. Good choice Sierra. Here's to hoping Gregzilla can be that strong. Cheers!

SierraRam

Recreational User
What the hell, I'll go again. Mojo must be asleep already. For Johnny H. and Greg the Leg:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Here's to Gregg Williams and the Defense. :cool:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Saw BOC back in 1981 in Evansville, IN at Roberts Stadium. It was the "Fire of an Unknown Origin" tour. Naturally they did Godzilla though. :cool: It was a great show. One of my top 5 concerts. Good choice Sierra. Here's to hoping Gregzilla can be that strong. Cheers!

I saw them around the same time in Oakland,CA. Great show! Buck Dharma is an All-Time underrated bad-ass on Guitar.

All the smart kids liked them... But I went anyway .

I see you just posted UFO. NICE!! Another fav from back in the day. Saw them open for Rush and by themselves. Michael Schenker rules!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Alright to Greg the leg and Mr. Hekker... Not saying they have hot legs but when it comes to football they do. :cool:

Rod Stewart with St. Louis's own Billy Peek on guitar. Billy is the cat playing the guitar walking up the tracks. Seen him many tomes back in the day at the Great Grizzley and Creve Couer Inn. A good guy.. I digress though..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I saw them around the same time in Oakland,CA. Great show! Buck Dharma is an All-Time underrated bad-ass on Guitar.

All the smart kids liked them... But I went anyway .

I see you just posted UFO. NICE!! Another fav from back in the day. Saw them open for Rush and by themselves. Michael Schenker rules!

All the smart kids liked BOC? That wasn't the case in the Midwest. But on UFO, yes, Schenker RULES Man. I saw them open for Cheap Trick in Springfield, IL. Fooking great show from both bands. UFO was highly underrated back in the day. Damn good band.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Damn shame Mogg and Schenker couldn't figure it out, but that's rock and roll

I agree. Phil and Michael couldn't get it. Man they had one helluva band going. I will never forget sitting up on the steps in Springfield, IL watching them. I was toasted on rorer 714's and another thing. lol But damn they rocked. Strangers in The Night is a classic album.. I digress and back to Rams players music. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'll get off the UFO in a minute, but here's another for Gregg and the D... :cool:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I agree. Phil and Michael couldn't get it. Man they had one helluva band going. I will never forget sitting up on the steps in Springfield, IL watching them. I was toasted on rorer 714's and another thing. lol But damn they rocked. Strangers in The Night is a classic album.. I digress and back to Rams players music. :cool:
Rorer showing your age bro. UFO and Rams never gets old 2 of my favorite topics. I still go see Schenker every year or 2 and he is still my Favorite although I like a lot of players. but M.S has always topped the list

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Posted this in song of the day from Shaun Hill to the team

Let's play some toejam football jam our toes it in their ass

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
With Bradford down, this goes out to Zac Stacy, Bennie C., Tre Mason and all the other backs....or.....if Jake Long doesn't improve his pass protection.... it can also go out to Shaun Hill:

reggae

Mine is an easy one. Played it one helluva a lot last season. The Mighty Quinn. I know there's some creative minds here and looking forward to it. Just don't do Mrs. Robinson for Greg now. lol

I love that song. I've seen the Grateful Dead do it more than once live. But, it doesn't fit the player. I'd go with something more like this:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Laurenitis- The Game

Quinn- Here Comes the Boom

TayAwesome- Flash

Bradford- You Got Another Thing Comin'

Britt- Angry Again