Your Occupation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Marketing VP for the company that makes those Internet ads that you don't notice because you're busy hating the Internet ads the rest of the industry makes.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Technically I'm in between job right now because I don't start my new one until Tuesday (stupid Army Reserves annual training, I couldn't just leave active duty and be done with it), but I'm going to be a senior network administrator for a company in Austin, TX. Finally back to networking after a year of being a help desk technician.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
latest

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No, though we're looking for property in the area.

Look in Bonita too..........I've lived here almost 7 years (hard to believe it's been that long) and I know the area well enough to help you with some tips.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
When you go to concerts, look up.
I'm the guy who safely hangs all the shit over your heads.
I am also the guy who programs and runs the lighting console so your concert looks awesome.

Arena Rigger/Lighting Director.
(More than one hat keeps you busy and the bills get paid)
I travel constantly.

In my "free time" (lol whatever) I am a huge nerd about different periods in history.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
National Account sales manager for a hardware/safety/industrial manufacturer

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Machine operator making paper for a company that is slowly taking over the industry.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I work for HRH The Prince of Wales.

Indirectly

I'm a membership relationship manager for one of his charities acting on Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility, I also do guest speaker slots at a number of UK universities for both under graduate and post graduate students on the same issues.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marketing coordinator for a storage shed company. Still slowly dragging them into the 21st century for marketing. It was the best job related to my training I could find quickly when I moved to small town Oklahoma to get married.

How small? The town that inspired the movie "Footloose" is just a ways down the road.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Marketing coordinator for a storage shed company. Still slowly dragging them into the 21st century for marketing. It was the best job related to my training I could find quickly when I moved to small town Oklahoma to get married.

How small? The town that inspired the movie "Footloose" is just a ways down the road.

Which town is it cause I know their original movie locations were in Utah

I used to drive through Payson, Lehi and American Fork Utah when I was a kid on road trips to see the Grandparents
and when Footloose came out I tripped out cause I had seen all locations before :LOL: