Your name's hidden meaning and other crazy stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click link below and enter your name...if you dare. :cool:

http://www.7apps.me/hidden.html

peter_3.jpg

Or - you are an obsessive-compulsive control freak who people see as bossy and overbearing. :sneaky:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Because I'm also a Paul
paul_3.jpg
That's my brother's name too and I can unequivoquly say that the balanced, orderly and organized part is not at all close to right on either of our parts though the stubborn and headstrong part is definately getting closer to the mark.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Weird. If you hit refresh it comes up with a new one. Gets more accurate too.
Name Meaning meme.jpg

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
This is like that what country are you test where you you pretty much get either new zealand, france or brazil with the occasional india.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is like that what country are you test where you you pretty much get either new zealand, france or brazil with the occasional india.

Yeah, it's a bunch of crap on a site only trying to get clicks but it's good for a giggle on a slow news day. Actually mine is right on the money except for the powerful and competent part. :sneaky:

This one is fun: old person name generator.

http://www.playbuzz.com/scotto/what-is-your-old-person-name

I'm Murray. :LOL:

4c73edbf-847c-4b80-8e24-3447aeb21477.jpg

Your new name is Gladys! We know it might not seem that awesome at first, but think about it, really think about it, Gladys is such an awesome name, isn't it??

Gladys? WTH? I got your Gladys right here. :mad:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, it's a bunch of crap on a site only trying to get clicks but it's good for a giggle on a slow news day. Actually mine is right on the money except for the powerful and competent part. :sneaky:

4c73edbf-847c-4b80-8e24-3447aeb21477.jpg

Your new name is Gladys! We know it might not seem that awesome at first, but think about it, really think about it, Gladys is such an awesome name, isn't it??

Gladys? WTH? I got your Gladys right here. :mad:

Did you click on "male" or you trying to tell us something? :sneaky:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you click on "male" or you trying to tell us something? :sneaky:

Yeah, I did. Trying it again with all new answers. :sneaky:

dfe8d994-c420-4159-9ae9-1664cfcd79c5.jpg

Your new name is Hilda!
Strong, smart, resourceful Hilda. Hilda is a badass name with tons of history (mainly kick-ass TV characters of hilarious grandmas), Treat it with the respect it deserves.

Damn it! :eek: