Your Favorite TV Shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I should mention that I meant "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" where he plays a TV host.
Pretty funny.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Ghoooooooooooooooost.

That's the proper way to name it just so you know.

And what...no Speed Racer?!

RamzFanz

Damnit
OK, let's go with a real list:

Comedy:

Benny fucking Hill: On UHF when your mom was asleep! Tits bitches! Tits!

Monty Python: Dead Parrots and Ministry of Funny Walks for God's sake!

Archie Bunker: At 10 years old he taught me how stupid racism is.

Laugh in:
All the stars and Goldie Hawn damn near naked. So many comments that didn't go over my head!

Drama:

Baretta: Are you kidding? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, don't do it. And don't kill your wife.

Charlie's Angels: OK, I was 12. Farrah Fawcett. Nipples.

farrah_fawcett_poster.jpg

Trivia:

Who is this woman (you can suffer through to the end). She was in a spin off sitcom.

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Two Words. Ray Donovan.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
INSPECTOR MORSE - just the best show ever when you are down with an illness, unfortunately i have seen every episode except for when he dies - i refuse to believe it. The new Inspector Lewis episodes are okay, but just not good enough

Have you checked out the recent series Endeavour? It's a young Morse breaking in as a detective, set in the early 60's. So far they've done 2 seasons (3 episodes at 90 minutes a pop), plus an origin movie to kick it off. They're all available on Amazon Prime and disc-only on Netflix. BTW, I really like the Inspector Lewis series.

As for my list -- in no particular order:

Breaking Bad
M*A*S*H
Big Bang Theory
Ray Donovan
Masters Of Sex
Better Call Saul
Elementary
The League
Orphan Black

And from across the pond:
Life on Mars
Coupling
The Inbetweeners (the original -- not that MTV shit)
Black Books
Top Gear

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could still watch hours and hours of Benny Hill!

Saw an article that made me feel old(er) this morning. That old Saturday morning cartoon that I'm sure I wasn't the only one to watch Dungeons and Dragons just turned 32 today. Holy wow I need a drink but it's only 7am, might not make it to kickoff if I keep reading stuff like this.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought the first season sucked, and was wondering if i should keep going. Thanks for the heads up.
the asylum story (season 2 ) wasnt bad. the witch coven had its moments (season 3) and i couldnt finish last season's circus carnival story. hoping this year is a little better.

as for shows, well Anarchy is gone. game of thrones is good since its gone away from the book storylines. i like the F1 announcers.............david hobbs is the best and steve matchett's IQ is unmatched in the announcer booth. hockey season is near although gary thorne and bill clement dont do the commentary. cbj hockey is ok. each year its "playoffs here we come" and each march i'm watching march madness instead. nhra is very good/ mike dunn is very intelligent and a good announcer as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also am going to watch the Blues soon...although I'm really, really not expecting anything good this year. If they trade any other good young prospects (Fabbri, Barbashev, Parayko, and Lindbohm) or any of our true core players (Tarasenko, Schwartz, Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, and Jaskin) I will be PISSED.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My new favorite TV show, and I have'nt even watched one single episode yet

:cool:

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
All time? Between Scrubs and House.
Currently re-watching the Tennant Dr Who episodes, God I love him.
Most quotable: The Simpsons

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Gotham

Just got done binge watching Gotham a few days ago , I never really watched it during the season , just ended up watching it all in like two weeks when season one came out on DVD

I was always a Marvel kid growing up , never really read many DC Comics , just a couple here and a couple there

And now as far as the TV Show Gotham , I liked it ......................for the most part , but there was some I didn't like , , I don't want to get to much into it for spoiler reasons , But their bad guy of the week , just didn't work , introduce a bad guy , try to catch the bad guy , and then kill the bad guy all in 47 minutes

I read they figured out that didn't really work so their going to a more serialized story this year ,

I watched episode 1 of season 2 last night , but wasn't overly impressed , I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it goes , I really want to like this show , it does have some good stuff in it , it's just that it's so uneven , some good stuff , then some dumb stuff

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Let's see. Favorite shows in no particular order:

Comedies like Seinfeld, South Park, The Office, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Whose Line is it Anyway
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Dexter
Sci Fi Shows like all the Star Trek series, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, The Walking Dead, all the Stargate Series, Merlin, V, Heroes
Survival shows like Survivorman, Man vs Wild, Dual Survival
Sherlock
Homeland
The Unit

Shows I like and am not sure if they'll reach any of my all time favorites:
Banshee
The Americans
Suits
True Detective