Your bathroom reading material

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't take any reading material Into the bathroom. I need all of the concentration I can get.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here you go. I really have read these, they're fun books designed perfectly for bathroom reading. I would recommend whole-hardheartedly to any bathroom reading connoisseur

UncleJohn_small.jpg

Dude,,, I had one of those years ago. I had no idea it turned into a series. I think mine was the original Bathroom Reader. Hahahaaa I loved that book,,, I'm sure I read through it at least 4 times.

Thanks for posting this,,, I'm going to be catching up on the 24 editions that I've missed. Holy Shit !

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Dude,,, I had one of those years ago. I had no idea it turned into a series. I think mine was the original Bathroom Reader. Hahahaaa I loved that book,,, I'm sure I read through it at least 4 times.

Thanks for posting this,,, I'm going to be catching up on the 24 editions that I've missed. Holy crap !
There you go, bathroom reading for at least the next year (or if you use the bathroom to essentially read like me about 3 months)

Sum1

Hall of Fame
My wife once asked me why men like to read while doing their business. My answer was simply, "It's quiet and nobody bothers you". Which is exactly why I would.

Be warned my brothers...doing so for a prolonged period of time can create a very painful problem that I learned the hard way...stick to magazines and not novels.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Mad Magazine (close to 40 years now and counting, like a schmuck!). My uncle gave me a subscription when I was a kid and I've always loved it. Somewere along the way all my old mads got thrown away (cry). Anyway, I've passed the tradition and my youngest son has a subscription now. I've been a big fan of this mag pretty much my whole life and I like to have one on hand when it's business time.

Mad%20-%20King%20Kong.jpg
Have you ever heard of "Absolutely MAD"? It's a 2 DVD set of over 600 scanned classic MAD Magazine issues. You can even virtually do the "Fold In".

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Have you ever heard of "Absolutely MAD"? It's a 2 DVD set of over 600 scanned classic MAD Magazine issues. You can even virtually do the "Fold In".
I've seen it advertised in the mags. It looks pretty cool...the cost is 80 bucks which isnt bad for 600 issues...13 cents apiece. I prefer the actual paper versions though. My son has a subscription which I commandeer for my bathroom use after he is done reading. And, my mom will sometimes pick up a big stack of old issues at estate sales, which she frequents, for me. Oh how I wish I still had my huge Mad collection though (comics books also. I had a huge collection of those too). It’s amazing and ultimately sad how stuff like that (baseball cards, etc.) just gets tossed.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've seen it advertised in the mags. It looks pretty cool...the cost is 80 bucks which isnt bad for 600 issues...13 cents apiece. I prefer the actual paper versions though. My son has a subscription which I commandeer for my bathroom use after he is done reading. And, my mom will sometimes pick up a big stack of old issues at estate sales, which she frequents, for me. Oh how I wish I still had my huge Mad collection though (comics books also. I had a huge collection of those too). It’s amazing and ultimately sad how stuff like that (baseball cards, etc.) just gets tossed.
I hear ya. One of my uncles gave me his baseball collection but it got lost in a house fire. Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron rookie cards etc gone! I once knew an old lady who had every issue of National Geographic, covered an entire wall in her house. man, I used to love to thumb through those just looking at the old ads, especially the ones in the early 1900s.