You Make Us So Proud !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was born in Orlando and live here today. We're basically neighbors Mr. Youngblood. Several years ago, a man named Ron walked into my office with an amazed look in his eyes. He then asked me, "Wow, are you really a Ram Fan?". I have lots of Ram memorabilia displayed in my office,,, he couldn't believe his eyes. Seeing a Ram Fan outside of Southern Cal or STL is not a common thing. Anyway, I guess he and his wife (who cuts your hair) are your neighbors too. A few days later he stops back into my office and gives me what's pictured below. The big picture stays in my office, and the card was given to my oldest son. That son's first Ram jersey was yours Mr. Youngblood,,, I bought it for him with pride many years ago when he was very young.

I've been a Ram for well over 40 years now. During the most difficult times, I've felt comfort in knowing that we at least had you on our team. That can never be taken away. The Good Lord knew what he was doing when he sent you to us Mr. Youngblood. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done and still do. I heard about a get well wish you'll give a member here.

I know this wasn't a question, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank you directly. You're not just a Hall of Fame Player, you're a Hall of Fame Person.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

George Fitz

unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-2-1.jpg

Your words have touched me. Thank you. God Bless you and your family this holiday season and in the coming years. - Jack