Would anyone bet on this ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was just thinking. I don't believe the 49ers, with all of their player loses, and having a New HC, will Win one game inside the NFC West this year.
If our Sports-book were have this as a season opening wager I'd bet big they won't!
The only chance of winning they would have is "IF" the Rams " Destroyed!" all the Seattle and Arizona QB's before they played the 49ers!!
So! Would anyone bet on the 49ers winning a game in our div. this year!?

Big Game

Living The Dream
I could see that happening the Niners look like a team destined to win only 3-7 games.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I hate the Niners, their demise has been bantered about as if it's a foregone conclusion.

We haven't finished better than them since Bradford's rookie year...we've been in last place every year since then. And yet we're talking about them potentially going 0-6 in the division? They lost some key pieces, but they also drafted for the future the last few years. We don't know what they have yet, but it could be a solid foundation.

No, I personally would not bet on the Niners going 0-6 in the NFC West next year.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Nah, teams always show up for divisional games. As much as I'd like to see it happen I believe its a long shot.

SierraRam

Recreational User
So! Would anyone bet on the 49ers winning a game in our div. this year!?

I do know this: I work with a bunch of 49er 'faithful' and they're FREAKING out! Good times!! :ROFLMAO:

They'll go 2-4 in division - the whiners beat the shithawks and deadbirds at home. We'll sweep them

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Do you have an actual bet pending? I would take the bet for something small like bragging rights make $20/25 or something. Personally I don't see them losing all six games unfortunately

A55VA6

Legend
I'm gonna be real here and I can't see them going 0-6 in the division. 2-4 sounds more like it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't see any team in our division going 0-6 within.

The 49'ers have trouble brewing, but I don't think they are that bad... yet. :sneaky:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I am expecting a collapse but not nearly winless in the division type of failure. When the Cardinals lost several key players awhile back (mainly defensively), I thought they were dead in the water but they actually improved. Sometimes you just don't know for sure.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I believe it's wishful thinking that they go 0-6 in the division...And the assumption that a Ram sweep over them is a forgone conclusion is dangerous...I hope a lot of things, very few of which would I care to bet on with real money...

Memphis Ram

Legend
While I hate the Niners, their demise has been bantered about as if it's a foregone conclusion.

We haven't finished better than them since Bradford's rookie year...we've been in last place every year since then. And yet we're talking about them potentially going 0-6 in the division? They lost some key pieces, but they also drafted for the future the last few years. We don't know what they have yet, but it could be a solid foundation.

No, I personally would not bet on the Niners going 0-6 in the NFC West next year.

Agreed.

Not only do they have several young pieces (replacements), but they've also got some veterans returning from injury like Glenn Dorsey, NaVorro Bowman and free agent pickup Darnell Dockett. Plus, Vernon Davis, who was banged up most the last year, might have a healthy season and return to form.

Aldon Smith will not have missed 8-10 games due to suspension this year. And free agent additions WR Torrey Smith and RB Reggie Bush should not be ignored being added to Rams killer Anquan Boldin.

IMO, that team is still loaded.

fearsomefour

Legend
Doubtful.
The Whiners still posted a top 10 D (if memory serves) even with having to play street free agents at times. They have some talent on the O and if the new guy is smart (interview jokes aside) he will pound the ball and let Kap be himself....in other words tuck and run.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If they go back to letting Kapernick improvise, they might win a few games. He's not a traditional pocket passer. He's gotta use his legs as much as possible. I've heard that is the plan. Harbaugh made a mistake in trying to make him a QB. He's more like a runner who can throw than a passer who can run. But even then, I don't see them being a .500 team. So yes, its quite possible they can go 0-6 in the division. I think the Rams will determine that. Can we win both games?