Wisdom tooth pain relief

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Tried the ice thing since haven't been able to go and get any ora-jel or clove oil. All it did was make it hurt more lol.

I really need to go get it pulled, I can tell that it has started to shift my teeth on the bottom right side of my mouth. Anyone know how much it costs without dental insurance?

In all honesty I dont think a tooth extraction is all that pricey if paying with cash.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If the tooth has grown in and is now above the gum, it shouldn't cost that much to remove.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In all honesty I dont think a tooth extraction is all that pricey if paying with cash.

I'll do it for free. :)

33z2y3s.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the help guys!!!! Id give you each $5 ROD if i knew how!!! ;)

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sweet, cant wait....will be happy if not a shit ton. Its getting worse and worse, can barely close my mouth now.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Find a dental school nearby and let one of the interns work on you

Thats not a bad idea, not sure I want an intern doing it though. I will have to look into it though.

PhxRam

Thats not a bad idea, not sure I want an intern doing it though. I will have to look into it though.

well I dont think they go at it alone per se but it might be something to look into if the budget calls for it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it's a good thing the cold hurts it. That means it's not abscessed. Call a dentist and ask for the cash price for an extraction of a wisdom tooth. My guess would be about $100 to $150.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He could just put a dick on it and username would punch it out for him for free.

yea, good idea....except for the whole dick in the mouth part...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
There is nothing to alleviate wisdom tooth pain when the tooth needs to be extracted.

Nothing.

Just get that bad boy yanked as soon as you can.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
There is nothing to alleviate wisdom tooth pain when the tooth needs to be extracted.

Nothing.

Just get that bad boy yanked as soon as you can.

I got some orajel today, been using that for the last 6 hours and has helped somewhat, can at least close my mouth without a stabbing pain. Calling Monday to the Dentist to see about getting it checked out and shit. Hopefully can get it done soon.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't have any of mine removed. Final one is growing in now. Haven't had any issues luckily. Other than occasionally biting the side of my mouth while chewing.