Will Hayes Retiring to Become Professional Singer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I almost crapped my pants, honestly at this point it wouldn't surprise me.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
yea there is enough stress and anxiety around here, I can't even take the joke title

jjab360

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't mean to cause any anxiety tried to make it sound as ridiculous as possible in the title lol.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sticking up for AD one day, hitting the road with Tina Turner the next week!

bskrilla

Starter
Did you guys see the comments on Facebook about the videos from this event?

Every comment was someone complaining about how the team isn't good enough to spend time singing, or how if they spent more time practicing instead of singing maybe they'd win some games.

I love the idea that just because you lose a football game you aren't allowed to do anything other than practice and think about football until the next game. I wonder how many of those people have a shitty day at work where they fuck up and then come home and do nothing but think about how to be perfect at work tomorrow.

Ridiculous.

jjab360

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Every comment was someone complaining about how the team isn't good enough to spend time singing, or how if they spent more time practicing instead of singing maybe they'd win some games.

I love the idea that just because you lose a football game you aren't allowed to do anything other than practice and think about football until the next game. I wonder how many of those people have a crappy day at work where they freak up and then come home and do nothing but think about how to be perfect at work tomorrow.

Ridiculous.
The funny part is that this was for a charity event on a bye week no less.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

I love the idea that just because you lose a football game you aren't allowed to do anything other than practice and think about football until the next game. I wonder how many of those people have a crappy day at work where they freak up and then come home and do nothing but think about how to be perfect at work tomorrow.

Ridiculous.

I had that exact same feeling with that thread about a Wells' tweets. I get we're upset about the loss and unhappy that we're not in the winner's circle, but being upset about the fact that players aren't putting on a show about how upset they are and acting like their lives are devoid of happiness and meaning because they lost a football game is a little too presumptuous for my taste. Thanks for putting it into words.