WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
0YiA2Wm.jpg

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wondering how many Natural grass fields the Falcons have played on this season??? 2 or 3? Of their last five gms only one has been on real grass. That Falcon D is built on speed & for turf field not a worn down poor natural grass field. Any thoughts?

Rams played 10 games on natural grass this season.
If I remember right they have a few quality wins on grass. Seahawks being one of them. I was wondering the same thing. Those games were close if I remember correctly.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Lady on espn was said Mcvay has plays hidden that he has not used yet this year .

Tavon time ???????

Can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Heading out the door to the Coliseum! GO RAMS!!! It all has led up to this....let's begin.....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Lady on espn was said Mcvay has plays hidden that he has not used yet this year .

Tavon time ???????

Can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

Heard the same. That he had an entire set of reserved screen plays drawn up.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Playoffs today I still cant believe it...What a year it's been so far, and now it's time for us to seize the moment.

Nothing different from the first 16, lets just keep it rolling.

Ram65

Legend
Wondering how many Natural grass fields the Falcons have played on this season??? 2 or 3? Of their last five gms only one has been on real grass. That Falcon D is built on speed & for turf field not a worn down poor natural grass field. Any thoughts?

Rams played 10 games on natural grass this season.

If I remember right they have a few quality wins on grass. Seahawks being one of them. I was wondering the same thing. Those games were close if I remember correctly.

USC hasn't played on the field since 12-1 and the Rams played last week. IIRC the field looked good. I don't remember any slips. Should be a little advantage for the Rams but, the Falcons played here last year.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-nfl-history-to-go-worst-to-first-in-scoring/

Rams are second team in NFL history to go worst to first in scoring
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 6, 2018

900139142-e1515263502672.jpg

Getty Images

In 2016, the Jeff Fisher-led Los Angeles Rams scored an NFL-low 224 points. In 2017, the Sean McVay-led Rams scored an NFL-high 478 points. That doesn’t happen often.

In fact, the Rams, who averaged 14.0 points per game last year and 29.9 points per game this year, were just the second team in NFL history to go worst to first in scoring. The only previous team to do it was the 49ers team that went from 236 points (16.9 per game) in 1964 to 421 points (30.1 per game) in 1965.

Unlike these Rams, those 49ers had the same coach, Jack Christiansen, in both seasons. They also had the same quarterback in John Brodie, although they did draft a new leading rusher, Ken Willard, who made the Pro Bowl as a rookie.

McVay engineered the turnaround with a quarterback in Jared Goff whom some were writing off last year, and with running back Todd Gurley, who has always had undeniable talent but had a disappointing season in 2016. The 2017 Rams showed what a difference a coach can make.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
LETS GO RAMS, CLIP THE FALCONS WINGS AND SEND THEM HOME!!!!!!!

RAMS 37
FALCONS 7

LETS SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!!!!!!!

Ramzheart

Rookie
It's bird season! Going to be a feast!! Hope everyone is hungry cuz the Rams are bagging enough birds for everyone!
What goes good with falcon? Wait I know, a can of whoop ass!
Chew on that Falcon fans!!!
Go Rams!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how all of the "experts" keep harping on the lack of playoff experience on the part of the Rams, which is true.

But then they expect the Falcon's to suddenly change who they have been all year, and act like the high scoring 2016 Atlanta Falcons. Really? GTFO.