Wikileaks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, there is some dirty laundry getting slung around this week! How accurate is this stuff? I hear there has never been any WikiLeaks proven false but I don't know what to believe. Wow!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
After today, looks like Trump may exceed Bill Cosby's numbers in sexual intimidation. Groping is bad enough, at least he hasn't been accused of rape yet. These final 3 weeks of the campaign are going to be bloody.

fearsomefour

Legend
After today, looks like Trump may exceed Bill Cosby's numbers in sexual intimidation. Groping is bad enough, at least he hasn't been accused of rape yet. These final 3 weeks of the campaign are going to be bloody.
"Take a chill pill...."
B Cosby.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If the harsh realities of the political arena are hitting you now. Get ready.... TSHTF stay tuned.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Man, there is some dirty laundry getting slung around this week! How accurate is this stuff? I hear there has never been any WikiLeaks proven false but I don't know what to believe. Wow!

They're pretty good at vetting before they release.

October surprises.

~lyser

Rookie
I didn't actually hear the "grab her by the pussy tape" but as far as "locker room talk" goes, it sounds pretty awkward and weak. I mean, it sounds like one of those embarrassing situations where you are talking to your geeky co-worker and they are trying to be cool by joining in the "banter" and they just come off as sounding all dorky.

Me: Yeah, Melissa in accounting tossed my salad last night.

Coworker dude: What a sick bitch!

Me: Fuck you, I kinda liked it.

Coworker dude: That's cause you're a fucking homo.

Me: Judge not lest ye be judged my friend!

Dorky Coworker Guy: Yeah, I bet she likes salad with radishes.

(awkward pause)

Me: (sigh) Sherman, what did I tell you?

Dorky Coworker Guy: That I could only sit here if I keep my stupid fucking word hole shut and pay the tab.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I didn't actually hear the "grab her by the wuss tape" but as far as "locker room talk" goes, it sounds pretty awkward and weak. I mean, it sounds like one of those embarrassing situations where you are talking to your geeky co-worker and they are trying to be cool by joining in the "banter" and they just come off as sounding all dorky.

Me: Yeah, Melissa in accounting tossed my salad last night.

Coworker dude: What a sick bitch!

Me: freak you, I kinda liked it.

Coworker dude: That's cause you're a freaking homo.

Me: Judge not lest ye be judged my friend!

Dorky Coworker Guy: Yeah, I bet she likes salad with radishes.

(awkward pause)

Me: (sigh) Sherman, what did I tell you?

Dorky Coworker Guy: That I could only sit here if I keep my stupid freaking word hole shut and pay the tab.

Go listen to the tape, if I gritted my teeth when I heard it and thought "WTF is wrong with him" there is a 37% chance you will too.

It's pretty bad.

~lyser

Rookie
Go listen to the tape, if I gritted my teeth when I heard it and thought "WTF is wrong with him" there is a 37% chance you will too.

It's pretty bad.

37% chance huh? Laff. That dude is a total fucking douche. Can't believe he even made it this far. I vote Libertarian across the ticket and then I kick a homeless guy on my way home from the polls.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh my, Anonymous has joined the fray and it's disturbingly ugly.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Meh... locker room talk and I guarantee all of the last 8-9 presidents have done that shit at one time or another. People are making it out to be bigger than it is. Probably 95% of guys at one time or another has said or done worse.
Anyways,
dudes still a douche nozzle and it's not like we have a better choice to vote with the other option anyways. I personally want to vote for Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.