Why the Rams Will Have a Top 10 Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

My god dude.. Another excellent video. I love the excitement the young guns bring to the team.

RamsFan14

Starter
It's crazy how may different ways we can run the football... Then add in Tre Mason to the equation! :eek: (y)

FRO

Legend
While I love the video and the optimism, I don't think we will have a top 10 offense. I would be happy with top 20.

Can't wait to have Austin and Bailey in our O with a power running game and Sammy B. Still pissed at Bailey though :mad:.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While I love the video and the optimism, I don't think we will have a top 10 offense. I would be happy with top 20.

This. But it was indeed a great vid.

Lots for us to look forward to, though, no doubt.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think to stand any chance of the playoffs we need to be top 15.

Not necessarily.

SF had the 24th ranked offense last year. Made playoffs
Washington was ranked 9th.
Houston ranked 11th.

I just want to score more points than our defense allows.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sorry, but I think you missed the part where I decreed it.
Your argument is invalid.

FRO

Legend
If healthy our line should be great. Probably our best line since 03'. I like our RBs a lot. I think the world of Bradford and if healthy we are good at QB. Our receivers leave a ton to be desired. This is where we will struggle.

Not necessarily.

SF had the 24th ranked offense last year. Made playoffs
Washington was ranked 9th.
Houston ranked 11th.

I just want to score more points than our defense allows.

Yeah but that's yards, one of the most idiotic statistical measures of anything I've ever seen, if the team with the most yards won football games then great, but the aim is to score points, 49ers were 11th at that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah but that's yards, one of the most idiotic statistical measures of anything I've ever seen, if the team with the most yards won football games then great, but the aim is to score points, 49ers were 11th at that.

Completely agree.

Houston had the 11th ranked offense last year and averaged around 16 puts a game.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm sorry, but I think you missed the part where I decreed it.
Your argument is invalid.
So if the Rams DON'T, then I guess your video just wasn't good enough. :p

Hey guys, we have someone to blame from now on! Awesome!